*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917896-Friend--Foe-challenge-3
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2129140
All Game of Thrones Writing ~ 2017
#917896 added August 19, 2017 at 10:12am
Restrictions: None
Friend & Foe challenge #3
10 Writing prompts: with Warped Sanity

1~ Who is the worst Game of Thrones Character? Write a story about the stupidest thing they've done and how it turned out.
2~Two exes cross paths again and one still is in love. Write a story about what they do to try and win their ex back.
3~Your fairy godmother has come to grant you only one wish. Write about it.
4~It's back to school time. Write a story about a college Freshman.
5~Write a romantic poem in the form of a Shakespearean sonnet.
6~Summer is drawing to a close. Take your character on one last adventure before September starts.
7~You've won $100,000 in the lottery. How do you spend it? Story.
8~Just as you turn off the lights to go to bed, you hear a screaming coming from outside and...finish the story.
9~Winter is here and you are now trapped-you choose where. Write a story about it.
10~Write about the worst day in the world.

Work Hard ~ Play Hard!
House Greyjoy image for G.o.T.
© Copyright 2017 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917896-Friend--Foe-challenge-3