*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918169-Religious-Prejudice--What-is-God
Rated: 13+ · Book · Erotica · #2131191
A Futile attempt to unravel Americana ...
#918169 added August 22, 2017 at 2:00pm
Restrictions: None
Religious Prejudice ? What is God?


Mel Brooks said, "I know there is a god. I'm just not certain it is intelligent."
Doctor of Anthropology Steven J. Gould remarked about Darwin's Theory of the Origin of Man,
"Is evolution progressive? Where is the additional information coming from?
We cannot give a single example of genetic mutation that results in an increase
in information to genetic evolution process. Is any DNA increase found at all?"

Many Christians slip into causal arguments for the existence of a Supreme Being.
But, what caused God? If God is uncaused, then why can't we be?
Hindu and Buddhist religion speak of the reincarnated spirit.
The reincarnated spirit comes from the collective big bang of consciousness.
This happened outside of time and space and connects us all to Nirvana.

I asked a Buddhist girl friend of mine what is the meaning of life.
She said, "Seagull." I asked her if we were seagulls.
She said, "No. The meaning of life is life in all living things."
She went on to say that we are reincarnated until we achieve Nirvana.
Nirvana is enlightenment and the Buddhist God.

I'm agnostic and I have a copy of the Gnostic Bible, which was written by
the Essee at Quram. They are the Gnostic Gospels written in the Dead Sea Scrolls.
The Gospel of Marry is written by Jesus wife and states Jesus wanted his wife,
Marry Magdalene to lead his church after his death.
The Apostle Peter objected, because she was a woman.

The Gnostic Gospels were written in the 1st century before the Gospels of Nicene.
They are the oldest record of Jesus testimony and were rejected by the council of
Nicene as heretical. This is a clear example of politics erasing the message of
Jesus testimony and his marriage to the Pope: Marry Magdalene.
I am agnostic on the existence of intelligent design and religious validity.


Reflections~ Is this all there is? Why do you want more?


<666><
© Copyright 2017 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918169-Religious-Prejudice--What-is-God