*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918662-One-and-a-half-hours-of-writing
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#918662 added August 27, 2017 at 8:06pm
Restrictions: None
One-and-a-half hours of writing.
Today has been good. I got out of bed at about 8:10 am. I read my Bible and devotional then shortly afterwards I woke my mom up to go to the 9 am service. It was a good sermon. I love Pastor Jimmy’s jokes. He’s a goofball. There are three missionaries that the other pastors and the congregation prayed for. One of them was someone I knew. Her name was Bonnie. I think she likes me but she is too young – only twenty - four years old. She’s cute though. I got a donut after service. It was a Bavarian crème filled one. Unfortunately, Albertson’s does not sell those.
Jim is working today. I imagine he is off from both jobs tomorrow. It sucks because I will not able to play Raging Blast 2. I am looking forward to the gym though. I love getting up early. I texted Ricky for a ride to church but he was in Mexicali. Lol. He came back today though.
I spent one-and-a-half hours today like I planned. I am slowly improving it. I found myself jumping from chapter to chapter to make things line up. It needs a lot of work still but I’ll get there. It sounds pretty good to me so far.
I got two reviews of my rhythms and writing entry. One person gave it four stars and another gave it three-and a-half. I made five errors for the one that gave me the lower rating. I had no idea that when using hyphens, you’re supposed to put spaces on both sides of it.
My mom is watching an old black and white comedy on the TV so I can’t play the PS3. I well. I have to do my journal anyway. I asked to have the TV at 6 pm. Jim should be home at 7 pm I think.
Lance has been whining constantly. He just wants attention. My mom had to go to her room and lay with him to appease his whiny attitude. It is an ugly whine and very loud. He’s an old dog and he may be gone soon. Hopefully we still have some years left with him.
I watched a link Chad sent me. It was a short message from the president about the armed forces and their loyalty and courage. It was obviously reading something written by a speech writer. The camera view changed at times.
I am hoping I may still be able to enter the last writing challenge of the GoT. I sent an email to my house leader asking her that question. She should get back to me by tomorrow. I can’t believe it is almost over. It has been a stressful time – for all I think.
Well., that is it for me. Goodnight.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918662-One-and-a-half-hours-of-writing