*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918777-House-of-Undying-Continuing-a-Martell-story
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2131782
A place to store my Game of Thrones writings.
#918777 added August 28, 2017 at 2:34pm
Restrictions: None
House of Undying (Continuing a Martell story)
Continuing story "Invalid Post"  
Word Count: 286

Xander was about to drive away, when he saw that it was Keel who had been walking near. He opened the window and motioned for Keel to come over. "Keel, could you get in for a moment to talk?"

Keel smiled when he noticed Xander. "Sure thing." He said as he walked over to the passenger side. As he got in, he started chatting. "I was going to call you. I spoke with Kylie again just a few minutes ago. Xander, something seems really weird. I told her that I was sorry to hear about the recent death of her sister. We just held a long and touching conversation about it, and I felt badly that I had her tearing up. I told her how long it took me to get over my brother..Well, you know all about that..And she sobbed as she told me she hopes she would get over her sister's death. She told me that's all she was thinking about today, and that's why she seems preoccupied. As I walked out the door into the hallway, I realized I made a major, embarrassing mistake. I remembered Greg said Bonnie's sister died. Not Kylie's. I don't know why I was thinking it was Kylie's sister. I guess I didn't get enough sleep last night. Anyway, that's not what's bugging me."

Xander was listening attentively, and finished Keel's thoughts. "What's bugging you is why Kylie played along as thought it actually had been her sister who died. Keel, Kylie doesn't even have a sister!"

"Ah, hell. Xander, what's going on?" Keel looked totally exhausted and confused.

"Keel, I'm not sure yet. Do you think you might be able to get hold of some truth serum?"








© Copyright 2017 Maryann (UN: mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maryann has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918777-House-of-Undying-Continuing-a-Martell-story