*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919704-home-time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2132831
My journal - expect incoherence.
#919704 added September 3, 2017 at 8:33am
Restrictions: None
home time
I'm currently on a holiday which is drawing to an end. The first half was pretty awful, my daughter has got a couple of molars coming through so that added with the heat and the change to her schedule she wasn't sleeping at all. I was staying up late trying to get her to sleep then was getting up early with her so was generally exhausted.

She has 2 naps a day the first is normally pretty easy with a bit of rocking, the second is more of a struggle pushing her round in a pushchair for up to half an hour. Obviously my wife would do the first and I'd do the second. We are on vacation with my parents so at least I got a bit of help.

I know my wife is a little stressed about being with my family but they do just tend to leave us to do what we want it just means the apartment is a bit more cramped than without them. But then again it means we aren't paying for an apartment.

Things got pretty bad between us with us taking very little. We did have a chat about it and I told her all I wanted was one day without being shouted at. Things did start to get better but I don't know if that's due to the chat or just because our daughter started sleeping through the night again.

If my wife wakes up grumpy she will generally make me do everything then shot at me for doing it wrong or not realising I had to do something completely didn't to what she told me to do. So that puts me in a bad mood and things just speak downwards. It's really hard for the day to then get rescued and so it's pretty much just a crap day and we try again the next. But I've no idea how to fix it in getting up with my daughter to let my wife sleep in but sometimes that just seems to be making it worse as inevitably I well end up having to wake her up at slept at which point I get shouted at again.

Maybe when we get home things will get better. The main lump of the refurbishment is complete with only small jobs and decorating left to do but slotting those small jobs in is still going to be tricky and quite a bit needs doing in the garden before the weather gets to bad.

My wife has started doing a thing weber we have to evaluate the day it started with saying sad happy or neutral but when I said neutral 3 days in a row we have expanded it to 5 levels so I've bounced a little between neutral and happyish.she asked what it would take for me to be properly halt and at the moment I have no clue.

© Copyright 2017 shadow smith (UN: shadowsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadow smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919704-home-time