*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920243
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#920243 added September 12, 2017 at 9:25pm
Restrictions: None
Horses
Prompt: The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us into contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit and fire.

I love the show "Heartland" and the main character Amy is a horse whisperer and she can get the horses to do anything. Horses who have been scared, abused and untamed, Amy knows what to do with them. I love horses. I haven't been around a lot of them but twice when I went to two different houses and they had horses, the horses ran out to see me and I just petted them and loved them. The owners said the horses never associated with strangers. I have a way with horses, all animals. That made me feel good. I see horses at the fair and pet them.

Some horses are jumpers and some like barrel racing and others like to run. I used to write horse stories when I was a kid and I always adored horses.

I bought a big, silver horse necklace recently and got out my stuffed horse Chestnut that I forgot I had. I also have Jane West and her horse Flame and colt Thundercolt. I would never part with these.

I wish I lived out west or in Canada and had my own horse ranch. Horses do have spirit and are beautiful. Some have spit and fire. Horses have served men forever and are beautiful and loyal. I wish I could be around horses more. They have a special charisma about them.

Beautiful animated Snowglobe Unicorn Signature.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920243