*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
11
12
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920360-Pillows
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#920360 added September 14, 2017 at 9:36pm
Restrictions: None
Pillows
Prompt: Pillows are the jewelry for a room and they have to be perfect. Do you decorate with throw pillows? I want to know!

------------

I use throw pillows not because I am so in love with decorating a house but because a nice old lady keeps giving them to me as gifts, and I do appreciate them. One thing I never understood is the fashionably made beds with ten to twenty throw pillows on them. That should make going to bed a major chore.

My throw pillows, all gifts, are on my living room sofa and loveseat. Sometimes I use the slightly larger ones on the backs of the chairs for comfort, only. I am all for comfort and ease, but I won’t be a slave to interior decorating.

Pillows are good for cuddling for some. For me, I use several pillows to sleep on due to asthma and Gert. I love their support with gentle softness, just like some people who give you support, lift you up, and are so gentle doing it that you don’t feel what they are doing.

Pillows are also good for hiding a journal or a book under them. Then even Hollywood people use them by having actresses throw themselves on a bed just to weep into a pillow. The fiercer the sobs, the softer their pillows. *Rolling*


© Copyright 2017 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920360-Pillows