*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920739-Countries-You-Would-Like-To-Visit
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#920739 added September 22, 2017 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
Countries You Would Like To Visit
Prompt: 10 Countries you would like to visit and why.

I don't think there are 10 countries I would like to visit but I do have some I would like to see.

1. England. I want to meet William and Kate. I have always been fascinated by the English from history. I would love to see England and all the castles. I want to go to Bath where Jane Austen lived and see all the places Jane lived and wrote about.

2. Ireland. I hear they have the greenest valleys and have seen pictures of it on TV. I would go tomorrow if I could.

3. France. I have seen pictures of France and it dies look beautiful. I want to see all the fashion shows, art museums and learn to speak France.

4. Translyvania. Look for vampires and werewolves? I want to see the Carpathian mountains and beautiful country and meet gypsies.

5. Isareal. This is where Jesus lived. I am afraid it might not be safe but I love to see where he lived.

6. Canada. All the mountains, it is beautiful. Guess I have been watching too much Heartland! I want to live there!

7. The Statue of Jesus in Rio Dejanio.

Beautiful Mary Magdalene and Jesus Poser by best friend Angel

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920739-Countries-You-Would-Like-To-Visit