*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920757-Short-entry
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#920757 added September 22, 2017 at 7:58pm
Restrictions: None
Short entry
Today has not been bad. I wrote for an hour and twenty minutes and I hit the PS3 for an hour and a half. All in all not much has happened, as usual. The most I did was go to the gym. It looks like Jim, me and my mom will be going to the Cheesecake Factory this week or next week. Jim is at work right now – obviously or I would not have played. I fought this guy who was as bad as me. I ended up losing. Maybe that was partially because I was on the phone with Chad. He was waiting to clock in at work. He said a little bit about his joker suite. He only had twelve minutes to talk.
On the way to Walgreens, I passed this girl up who lives in my neighborhood. We said hi and that was it. Then I caught her on the way home. We had a brief conversation. It was partly about her wanting an X-Box One or a PS4 to get MvCI. I told her it had bad reviews by the top game commentators but she did not care. She said she mostly liked it because Morigan is in it. Like I have repeatedly reiterated, I will by no means buy that game.
I’ve been thinking about my novel and just how long it will take to get finished and published. I do not work on it every day but I do write every day period. For instance I wrote some in my Thrice Prompted thing. It looks good to me. I plan to spend no than a thousand words to it further. People are reluctant to review long pieces.
My mom wants me to get ice-cream and cones. Her and ice- cream.
I’m so happy tomorrows is Saturday. That means no gym. I can sleep in and play games when Jim leaves for work.
Tomorrow is also the 23rd. Some people believe something weird is supposed to happen. They say it involves a prophecy.
Well, I have to leave before it gets too dark. So I’ll cut it short. Until tomorrow.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920757-Short-entry