*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920902-My-future-published-novel
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#920902 added September 25, 2017 at 8:04pm
Restrictions: None
My future published novel
Well, my Thrice Prompted story is nearing its end. I had to revise what I just wrote. Oh, and I’ve decided to name my story The Doorway to Darkness. I will not divulge too much to anyone reading this because that will spoil it. One thing I need to practice is description. A lot of my stories are lacking in that area. I also need to learn backstory or background in other words. Someone reviewed my old Writer’s Cramp entry called the Star Transporters. He gave it three and a half stars. He said the only think negative was that it felt rushed at the end – just like it was. It was due to the word limit. The reviewer thought that the plot could be extended to make a longer piece. I’ve gotten some stories of mine that have been given the same suggestion. I am in the midst of composing my main story though. Plus there are my Thrice Prompted stories I need to write.
When the next month starts, I will resume doing Anniversary Reviews. It has been a while and I want those two MBs: the one for doing 15 reviews and for being on the 100 top credited reviewers list. There are also some contests I feel like entering. But I do not have time for them though – at the moment.
Jim is off both jobs for the rest of this week. That means I can’t play Raging Blast 2. )= Oh, well at least it helps me to write more.
I’ve been thinking what it will be like once my novel is finished and published. Part of the writing process is visualizing your dream and setting a time from to finish your book. I don’t know if I will send it to an editor or not before I submit it for publication. I do know I will be heavily rejected at first, just like most of the greats did. Another thing I obviously should be wondering is how it will sell. I’ll pray about it and let God take the reins. There is a prominent overarching spiritual theme. I hope it reaches people.
As always Chad will be calling soon within the next hour or so. It is getting cooler so I will be able to visit him soon. I need to renew my reduced fair card. It expires on the 15th of May 2018. That still gives me some time.
What makes getting older bad is that your dreams get dull or you forget most of them. I mean sleeping dreams not vision-like dreams.
The liberals are still peddling that so called Russia involvement in the election. Come on already! Let it die man!
There have been so many hurricanes I have lost track of them all. The end of the world is coming – seriously man. Jesus is coming back. (=
I still need to step out of my shell. Hanging out with people makes me nervous. On another note, Ann does not give a rip about talking to me. I thought we were friends. Oh, well that is her fault.
Well, that is enough for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920902-My-future-published-novel