*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921013-A-day-at-the-docs-office
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#921013 added September 27, 2017 at 10:57pm
Restrictions: None
A day at the doc's office.
This will be short as I will be going to bed shortly. I did not make it to church because I waited too long to call Ricky to take me. I went with my mom to her doc’s appointment. We were there for over an hour. I was able to red one chapter out the book I’m reading. So that was good. My mom was out of a certain medication so her back was hurting her. She was just using the break through stuff.
Shortly after we got home, Jim drove me to the Savon to drop off my mom’s prescriptions. I will be leaving soon to pick them up. I’ll be walking there. It is very nice out. We’re almost in October.
Chad called me when I was leaving the house with my mom. I told him I was on the way to the doctor’s office and that I would call him back. When I got home I gave him a ring but he did not pick up. I wonder what he is doing. The idea of publishing a book is motivating me to work on my story. I plan to spend another six months on it. I am so excited. I know God will help it get published. I’m really hoping the message will reach people.
I could have played Raging Blast but I chose to go with my mom to her appointment. I don’t regret it. On another note, my mom’s pain doctor will be moving so she will have to find another pain management Physician. We’re hoping for a good doctor that is close by.
In September of 1018, the last GoT will be held. I think it was hard for all of us. Maybe that is why it is being terminated after next year. I did not feel like doing any reviews at that point. That will change next month. I plan to do at least fifteen line-by-line anniversary reviews. I also want to enter the Cramp again sometime.
Chad is on the phone so I will bid the ado plus it is almost 8 pm. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921013-A-day-at-the-docs-office