*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921182-A-late-entry
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#921182 added September 30, 2017 at 10:21pm
Restrictions: None
A late entry.
I just spent a very stimulating conversation on the phone with Chad’s brother Michael. It was a spiritual conversation. One of the things we spoke of was the moral and spiritual corruption of the top Hollywood and sports stars and the Satanism in these stars. Oh, and he sent me a YouTube video clip about this subject and how Trump stands up for Christians. Michael compiled it himself. It was nine minutes long. On another note, I told Michael about the plot of my main story and he liked it. He said he thought it could be a movie. That was encouraging. He also warned me about posting it on WdC for review because someone may steal it. We also talked about Star Wars and how Jar Jar Binks is actually the head Sith. I watched a video about that .It was very interesting. Unfortunately, most people did not like Jar Jar.
Jim and I set up the new TV box that came in the mail. It was quiet easy to put together. Jim is playing with it now to see how it works. He’s using the remote. I revised for an hour today. I am working with the most recent chapter I have written on my main story. I practically had to delete the whole chapter due to an inconsistency that contradicted what came before it. I fixed it.
Now that I have a goal set of when I plan to submit my piece, it has really motivated me to write. I’m excited. God’s going to make it happen. There is a very obvious Christian element to it.
Well, it is late so I will say goodnight. I just cleaned up the kitchen and I’m ready to relax. Until tomorrow.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921182-A-late-entry