*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921518-October-5th-2017---Characters-List-Dramatis-Personae
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2134227
Think Sue Grafton meets Murder, She Wrote. Then add Science Fiction to it.
#921518 added October 5, 2017 at 4:47am
Restrictions: None
October 5th, 2017 - Characters List (Dramatis Personae)
Oct. 05: - Characters List (Dramatis Personae) ▼

(1) Create a list of characters in a format easy to edit and expand.
(2) Write a brief profile on each character.
         *Bullet* Name
         *Bullet* Age
         *Bullet* Occupation
         *Bullet* Relation to the main character(s)
         *Bullet* Rough physical description or image (try a Google Image Search or comparable)

NOTE: You will have opportunities to revise the list throughout October, so this revision is not expected to be fully accurate or complete.

*** NEED CHARACTER NAMES? See the name generators at the bottom of the calendar.


(1) Create a list of characters in a format easy to edit and expand.

The two main characters in this novel series are Villiam and Gracea. But Ovven is a very important character in this first novel. That’s why I have included him in this Character List. Others will be added as Villiam and Gracea advance in this novel.


(2) Write a brief profile on each character.
         *Bullet* Name Villiam
         *Bullet* Age sixteen
         *Bullet* Occupation None yet. He’s still trying to find his place in the universe.
         *Bullet* Relation to the main character(s) Villiam and Gracea are what we call here on Earth as brother and sister. On their home planet he is referred to as the Older Male Family Member and she is the Younger Female Family Member.
         *Bullet* Rough physical description or image (try a Google Image Search or comparable) Not too tall for his age, but Villiam is very muscular. On Earth, he would probably be on his High School football team. But at that Pilot Fighter Training Center he’s just another human.


(2) Write a brief profile on each character.
         *Bullet* Name Gracea
         *Bullet* Age thirteen
         *Bullet* Occupation She’s not old enough to be studying for an occupation yet. Gracea has a couple years before she needs to start looking for her way in the universe. But the way she loves finding answers to crimes, especially murder, she will probably end up being a Professional Fact Finder.
         *Bullet* Relation to the main character(s) Gracea and Villiam are what we call here on Earth as sister and brother. On their home planet she is referred to as the Younger Female Family Member and he is the Older Male Family Member.
         *Bullet* Rough physical description or image (try a Google Image Search or comparable) Tall for her age, Gracea is very slender. She has blonde hair like Villiam. But his hair only goes down just past his shoulders while hers goes down almost to her hips.


(2) Write a brief profile on each character.
         *Bullet* Name Ovven
         *Bullet* Age about twenty
         *Bullet* Occupation He is already a Pilot Fighter. One of the best that there are. In fact, he is very close to becoming a SpaceAce. At least he is until someone kills him.
         *Bullet* Relation to the main character(s) There is no relationship to the main characters. True, he is also human. But other than that, they come from two different worlds.
         *Bullet* Rough physical description or image (try a Google Image Search or comparable) Ovven looks a lot like Villiam in height. But he looks more like Gracea in build. He’s not as skinny as she is, but he is very slender too.



© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921518-October-5th-2017---Characters-List-Dramatis-Personae