*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921574-No-church-last-night
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#921574 added October 5, 2017 at 10:37pm
Restrictions: None
No church last night.
This will be short as I have spent some time writing my main story. I have a little over a thousand words on my most recent chapter. I’m trying to find a way to end it as soon as possible without rushing it. I hope to be done within a month and then begin the full-blown editing process which I plan to spend another five months on. It will come together. I read for an hour-and-a-half today. I started about 12 pm like I plan to make a habit of. My book will come to fruition. I can see it now. It is a matter of time.
I did not make it to church last night. I don’t’ know what happened to Ricky. I texted Jordan and he had no idea either. I asked him for a ride. He was so cordial and friendly and said he would have loved to but he had to meet a pastor Rich at 6:30 pm. He said he said he would in the future if I wanted. I will take him up on that. I hate going to church an hour early with Ricky.
Jim made a boo boo. He thought he was off his second job today but was not. He may have gotten written up. But then he may not have. He thought he was off Tuesday and Thursday but he was actually of Tuesday and Saturday. Lol.
I’ve wanted to play the PS3 but I just keep not playing. Tomorrow I will though. Man does not live on writing and reading alone. Chad tried to tease me and say DB F Z was canceled. I could tell he was lying. That game looks so cool.
It looks like Mother Nature is letting loose her wrath with a tropical storm called Nate. It is threatening to hit New Orleans apparently. These things will only increase according to the Bible. The deceiving false world leader is coming soon.
I will hit up Ricky and see if he responds. I am curious to know what went down last night.
My mom is watching Battle Star Galactica I think. I don’t like that show. I believe she is done with Dragons. I’m waiting for the fourth and last season of Star Wars Rebels. I saw a video listed on the YouTube home page that inferred that one or more of the characters will die. However that is just an assumption.
I missed the gym today. I just over slept after the alarm went off. I was like “Just ten more minutes.” And that always leads to over sleeping. lol. I got up at a good hour though at about 8:20 am. I had cold coffee that I warmed up.
I took out thirty bucks from my allowance to pay for the next dinner outings I go to after church with my friends.
Chad sent me a link about the Mandalay Bay shooter having a partner. I do not recall the details. The feds questioned the shooter’s girlfriend. She had no idea of his intentions.
Well, that is enough for tonight. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921574-No-church-last-night