*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921676-A-med-mix-up
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#921676 added October 7, 2017 at 8:32pm
Restrictions: None
A med mix up.
Today has been great. I got up late. I did keep with the regimen by reading for an hour from 12 pm to 1 pm and I also wrote for a little over an hour. I’m at the end of my Prompted story. I’ve already reached over 5k words. I need to wrap it up quick. The climax is coming. It needs lots of editing still.
Ricky flat out hurt my feelings by saying he did not want to talk to me. He later said it was because he was having dinner with his family. I don’t buy it. Oh well, it is what it is. It is his problem not mine. I do not know what it is that he cares not to converse with me. I’m going to let it hurt me.
I was in Julie’s line and she asked how my mom was doing. I told her the truth that she does not go to church or have fellowship with other Christians. I am thinking of going myself on Friday night. Julie said they all have a lot of fun together. I am also thinking of getting a passport for the next Mexico mission. I just have to do it.
I said I would play games but I did not. I listened to music instead. I can’t get enough of that new song I added to my playlist. It is so catchy.
Chad says that if I see Thor I support anti -Trump sentiment. As usual he is just listening to some dude’s take on it and not looking at why it may not be that way at all. He blows things out of proportion. lol. He is at work right now. He may call me on his break.
So I took a break at writing my blog to address a problem. It appears that my pharmacy gave me an empty medicine bottle. I went there myself. The pharmacist looked at the cameras to check if there was a mistake but the dude supposed to be filling my pills was out of the range of the camera. Thanks to Jesus he took my word for it and gave me my meds I needed. From now on I check inside the medicine bags.
Jim is watching an action movie. I don’t know what it is. It sure is loud though.
Well, it looks like I will be going to lunch with Burt tomorrow. I kind of don’t want to go but I do not know why. I’m sure I’ll enjoy myself.
Ricky is still very brash with me. He used to not be that way. I don’t know what happened. He never wants to talk. Chad is my one true friend.
I just heard the name Optimus Prime mentioned on the TV. Jim is watching one of the Transformers movies. They’re okay to me.
I’ll have to wait until the 3rd of next month so Gio and I can see Thor.
Well, I’m hungry so I’ll sign off now. Cheers.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921676-A-med-mix-up