*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921754-October-8th-2017---Freebee-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Mystery · #2134234
Scooby Doo meets the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew minus Scooby Doo. It's a ghost mystery.
#921754 added October 8, 2017 at 11:37pm
Restrictions: None
October 8th, 2017 - Freebee Day
Yes, I know that October eighth is a Freebee Day when it comes to the October NaNoWriMo Prep Challenge. But I wanted to enter something every day in this challenge. Even if there are no assignments involved in it.

So, what am I going to say for todays entry? I'm going to give you an update on the Assignment from yesterday. I told all of you in my Notebook that I would be getting my Short Story entitled "Children Don't Solve Ghost Mysteries" done by the end of the day. And I did do that. But that I wouldn't be able to post it here or enter the contest until today. I did both of them earlier this morning.

I'm not exactly sure when I posted it here without checking my entry post from yesterday. But I do know that it was about 0100 to 0300 WDC Time. After I finished posting it here I also entered it into the contest along with my SpaceAce Short Story. In plenty of time for the contest deadline.




© Copyright 2017 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921754-October-8th-2017---Freebee-Day