*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921956-First-story-done
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#921956 added October 11, 2017 at 8:26pm
Restrictions: None
First story done!
I missed the gym again. I was supposed to leave at like 6:45 am. I forgot to set my alarm. Jim does not want me to leave so early in the morning when it is cold. So I leave at sunup from now on.
Chad sent me a clip of SNL where Wonder Woman does a lesbian scene. It grossed me out and I feel angered why this stuff is allowed on TV. I hope people of integrity and influence rise up to oppose that kind of filth. TV has gotten so bad. I’m glad I barely watch it.
Jordan will be taking me to church. Afterwards we will be going to Raising Cane’s. That is my favorite place to eat. When the sink in the house was not working, I could not pour grinds down the sink to clean out the coffeemaker. So I got Starbucks for me and my mom. I thought it would be selfish not to. My mom said I didn’t have to do it. She still drank it though. For both cups it was about $12. I could have spared that –dumb sink. lol.
I got up at 12 pm. I forgot to mop the floors. It’s been a while. It should not take too long. It mainly needs to be vacuumed. I feel like going to the gym tomorrow.
I saw posted YouTube video that the PS5 will be coming out in 2018. That is just conjecture think. Why would Sony release the PS4Pro and months later release the PS5? It is a rip off if they do. I plan to get the PS4Pro in November. The two games I want are UMvC3 and DB F Z. I will not be playing them that much though but still I’ll enjoy them.
My ride comes in an hour. I’m looking forward to fellowship afterwards. I have a friend who I have been talking with on a regular basis. I do not know how to spell his name though. He is pretty cool.
Tomorrow I will get up for the gym and then to write. I need to read too. Oh, and I finished and began editing on my Thrice Prompted story. I plan to ask Tobber to read it. He’s good to do that for me.
I have not picked my next prompt for my second story. I’ll do that after a am done editing my first one. I am now focusing on description in my writing and that includes characters interacting with the environment. I have somewhat improved with not info dumping.
I should work on my main story tomorrow too. I think I will take that offer to review another’s book for exchange for someone else’s to review mine. The individual posted this offer on the reviewing board. I forget her name. I have my vision for the future of publishing my book. It will be in March of next year. In the meantime, I will do writing exercises to further hone my skills. I’m a little excited.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921956-First-story-done