*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921993-October-12th-2017---Minor-Character-Profiles
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Mystery · #2134234
Scooby Doo meets the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew minus Scooby Doo. It's a ghost mystery.
#921993 added October 12, 2017 at 1:22pm
Restrictions: None
October 12th, 2017 - Minor Character Profiles
Oct. 12: - Minor Character Profiles ▼

(1) Expand or add profiles for one or more minor characters.
(2) Spend some time updating your character list with new information, images, etc.


(1) Expand or add profiles for one or more minor characters.

Victoria Trenton is the one in charge of the Haunted Mansion this year. So, she is the main suspect in being the phony ghost. Especially when she disappears for some reason, just before the ghost appears. True, the ghost is male. But that doesn’t mean the phony ghost couldn’t be a female ghosting as a male. As the novel progressing The Tween Detectives with come across other possible phony ghosts.

The Police and The Tween Detectives’ families are also a part of this novel, series. But neither will be in it too much. Especially, their siblings. The parents might be in it a little more than the others. But not much, if any.


(2) Spend some time updating your character list with new information, images, etc.

I thought about looking for some images of The Tween Detectives, the police, their parents, etc. And I shouldn’t have too much trouble finding some that look like them. True, they wouldn’t be exactly like them. But I could find something that’s close enough. I decided not to do that. Mostly because of Itemization. I would have to Create an Item of them. That would add to the Images in my Portfolio.

© Copyright 2017 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921993-October-12th-2017---Minor-Character-Profiles