*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922047-No-Bible-study-for-tonight
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#922047 added October 13, 2017 at 7:32pm
Restrictions: None
No Bible study for tonight.
I’m going to a Bible study tonight. I don’t know if it is at 6 pm or 7 pm so I texted the wife of the teacher of the study. That was about thirty minutes ago. It will be cool to mingle with Christians I have not seen in about a year or more. It has since moved to a different location. I asked my mom if she wants to go but she said she is not well. I think next Friday is the Lone Mountain study so I will ask Jordan if a can get a ride to that one instead.
As usual, Chad sent me links. One of them talked about how Terry Cruse was sexually assaulted by a Hollywood executive. The other YouTube link was about the left side’s cover-up of people trying to give word to the public.
Julie just got back to me. People come at 5:30 pm and worship starts at 6 pm. I told her I would need a ride.
Back to what I was saying, one of the videos said on 9/11 it was a missile that hit the Pentagon and not a plane. Come to think of it, I never saw any footage of a plane hitting it.
My mom showed me a pic on her phone pf my sister-in-law’s ultrasound. My mom pointed at something that looked like a person with a cowboy hat. My brother could not see it. My bro said he “did not follow.” oh well.
It’s a cooler day today. I missed the gym. I wanted to play too. That always seems to happen when I do miss the gym. lol. Tomorrow is Saturday. That means I do not have to go to the gym. I’ll try to play a little if I feel like it.
Julie got back to me and the only way to attend is for my mom to drop me off and pick me up. I cannot get a ride there or back. And next week is the Lone Mountain study so I will not be able to go to Julie’s study. I just texted her if she would keep me, my mom and Jim in prayer. She said she would do that with the group tonight. She is so sweet.
Chad called me before he went in to work. He ordered a new statue. I think it is the evil Ryu figure. He got a video of it and sent it to me. It had good detail. I think his eyes glowed. Chad and his expensive hobby. lol.
My mom and I have been watching Troll Hunters over again. It reminds me of a several months ago when we finished it. It only had one season. My mom (and me) hopes for another season. It is a good CGI cartoon. We two love a lot of kid’s stuff. lol. I think my mom is watching it now.
Julie said they have a YouTube stream called One Way Street Preachers. I will check it out.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.




© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922047-No-Bible-study-for-tonight