*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922048-October-13th-2017---Antagonist-Profile
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2134227
Think Sue Grafton meets Murder, She Wrote. Then add Science Fiction to it.
#922048 added October 13, 2017 at 8:36pm
Restrictions: None
October 13th, 2017 - Antagonist Profile
Expand the profile of your antagonist(s) using a more detailed character profile template. If your antagonist is a situation rather than a person, choose another minor character to profile. Be sure to update your master list of characters.

Further clarification:
Newsletter Article: "When The Bad Guy Isn't a Person"
"ANTAGONIST (Re: A LOT of confusing things)"

Even though he’s killed off at the end of the Introduction Chapter, Ovven is the antagonist in this novel. After all, this novel centers on his dead. True, this novel also centers on Villiam and his training to become a SpaceAce. But the main focus is on the death of Ovven. As for Ovven himself, we don’t know too much about him. About the only thing that we do know is that almost everyone at that Pilot Fighter Training Center hated him. We also know that almost all of them had a reason to kill him.

© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922048-October-13th-2017---Antagonist-Profile