*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922252-The-Naked-Truth-2
Rated: ASR · Book · Action/Adventure · #2137579
Are you stupid?
#922252 added October 17, 2017 at 1:57am
Restrictions: None
The Naked Truth 2...


"Jimmy slow down. Just tell me what happened." Supergirl held Jimmy Olson's hands.
"Well, this naked lady flew down and asked me to call superman and... Oh, God!
I killed Superman!" Jimmy sobbed into Supergirl's bosom.
"Let me explain." Lilith said, "I want to have you both in my pantheon."
She reached slowly for Supergirl's arm. Jimmy shouted, "Don't let her touch you!"
Supergirl stepped quickly away as Wonder Woman lassoed Lilith with the golden lasso
of truth.

Wonder Woman walked over to Lilith, who was tied.
"I was visiting my friend Supergirl, when we heard Jimmy's cry for help."
The Amazon princess tightened her lasso, "Free Superman or you will be punished."
Lilith laughed and vanished in a puff of smoke. "I hadn't prepared for magic."
Wonder Woman said, "She asked Superman 'How many wars are there?'" Jimmy stammered;
"Hmm. There is a war between the western world and the ancient middle east."
Jimmy was astonished by the radiant beauty of Wonder Woman.

"Lilith is a witch. She wants power." Supergirl answered.
"And she believes you and your cousin Superman stand in her way" Wonder Woman replied.
Wonder Woman placed her hands over the petrified body of Superman.
Superman began to breath and stretch, "Wonder Woman?" he said.
"You can raise the dead?" Jimmy gasped. Wonder Woman smiled, "I am a Goddess."
"Your not human?" Jimmy stammered. Wonder Woman kissed Jimmy and whispered to
Supergirl, "The glasses really fool him?"


221
223
© Copyright 2017 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922252-The-Naked-Truth-2