*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922353-October-18th-2017---Outline-Revision-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2134227
Think Sue Grafton meets Murder, She Wrote. Then add Science Fiction to it.
#922353 added October 21, 2017 at 6:09am
Restrictions: None
October 18th, 2017 - Outline Revision #2
SpaceAce
(Another Villiam and Gracea murder Mystery)


Introduction

     After breaking up a fight between Villiam and Ovven, Gracea wants to know what happened. But she doesn’t like what Villiam has told her. She also doesn’t like when Villiam gets a message from Ovven. By the time she gets to Ovven’s Sleeper it’s too late. Ovven is dead. And it looks like Villiam has done it.


Chapter One

     Villiam has been detained for the death of Ovven. And it doesn’t look too good for him. Not only was he found standing over the body with the Death Weapon in his hand, but it was his Personal Weapon that killed Ovven. Villiam hasn’t told his side of the death, yet. In fact, he hasn’t said anything.


Chapter Two

     Supposedly, Ovven has sent Villiam a message. But that message has disappeared. Gracea knows that Villiam hasn’t killed Ovven. And she’s going to figure out who done it. That’s why Gracea is at Ovven’s Sleeper. She’s looking for the message that Ovven has sent Villiam.


Chapter Three

     The questioning has started. And The Law wants to know why Villiam killed Ovven. Only Villiam hasn’t killed anyone. Ovven died before he got there. At least that’s what Villiam tells The Law. Only The Law doesn’t believe him. They know that he done it. And they want to know why he has done it.


Chapter Four

     There is no message. At least there isn’t one in Ovven’s Personal Pad. That means to Gracea that he never sent villiam any message. So, who is the one who sent it. The real killer done it. Gracea is sure there is one. Now all she needs to do is find it. If she can do that, then she has the real killer.


Chapter Five

     Is the questioning over? It sure does look like it is. So, what now. Is Villiam going to be let him go. That’s what Villiam wants to know. And he’s about to get that answer. The answer is that the questioning is over. And The Law has made their decision about what to do with him. And that decision is…


Chapter Six

     Since there is no message sender, that can mean only one thing to Gracea. Villiam has been set up. Whoever the real killer is they don’t want the message they sent to Villiam found. So, what is Gracea going to do now. The first thing the needs to do is find out everything there is about Ovven. That’s what.


Chapter Seven

     True, Villiam has been released from Detention. But he still feels like he’s being punished. Since he’s still the one that The Law believes killed Ovven, he can’t return to his training. That means he’s confined to the Family Spaceship until he’s either found Guilty of Death or he’s not.


Chapter Eight

     So far, Gracea has talked to about half the Instructors and Trainers who knew Ovven. And she still doesn’t know too much about him personally. All she does know is that almost everyone she has talk to at the Pilot Fighter Training Center hated him. The big question is, who hated him enough to kill him?


Chapter Nine

     Villiam has gone to the Board of Instructors to talk to them about him getting back to his training. He doesn’t think that they will listen to him. But he must try. After all, it’s boring being confined. Besides, he doesn’t feel that he should be denied training. Especially, since he didn’t kill Ovven.


Chapter Ten

     Someone is watching Gracea. But she doesn’t know that yet as she continues talking to those who knew Ovven. Gracea also doesn’t know that whoever it is has a hand weapon. And that they have pointed it directly at her head several times. They have fired it yet. But they have prepared to do it.


Chapter Eleven

     There is no message. And all Personal Weapons are created so that only that individual can use it. So, why has The Law released him. Villiam is happy that they have. But he wants to know why. Have they found the real killer? Maybe they just think that they have found one. Either way, it clears Villiam.


Chapter Twelve

     A little mystery within a mystery. Gracea has been thinking about someone a lot. In fact, she can’t stop thinking about it. The big question is, what is she thinking about? There is only one individual who can answer that question. And so far, she hasn’t answered it. Not even to Villiam.


Chapter Thirteen

     Villiam is back in training. But as soon as he walked into his first Lesson of the Day he knows he was in trouble. Since he has been denied training for so long, Villiam expected it not to be easy. He can handle catching up. What he might not be able to deal with is the way he’s being treated by everyone.


Chapter Fourteen

     This isn’t the first time that something like this has happened. It has happened several times since they left Porma. In fact, it happened on Porma too. But this time it’s personal. Gracea has gone over everything she has found out so far, again. But she doesn’t know what she’s going to do next.


Chapter Fifteen

     Now Villiam knows why his Instructors and Trainers have been treating him like they have. It’s because almost everyone thinks he has killed Ovven. Villiam keeps trying to tell them he hasn’t killed anyone. But they don’t believe him. They know Villiam done it. And they are happy he did do it.


Chapter Sixteen

     Gracea has decided what she needs to do next. Before she can figure out who the killer really is, she needs to prove that Villiam has been set up. She thought she done that with the missing message. But that only hurt Villiam. Gracea knows what she must do. She just doesn’t know how she’s going to do it.


Chapter Seventeen

     Villiam doesn’t care what everyone thinks about him. All he cares about is becoming a SpaceAce. And that’s what he is concentrating on. Villiam has a lot of catching up to do. That means if he’s not in one of Lessions, he’s busy trying to catch up to the other. The sooner he can do that, the better.


Chapter Eighteen

     How did the real killer get Villiam’s Personal Weapon? And how did they modify it so that they can use it. That’s what Gracea wants to know. If she can figure that out, then she can find out who really killed Ovven. The only problem is, she doesn’t know how she’s going to do it yet.


Chapter Nineteen

     It’s only been a few days, but Villiam is about halfway through his catching up with his fellow Trainers. But it’s starting to show on him. He’s spending so much time doing that he’s neglecting eating and sleeping. If he keeps up this up he isn’t going to catch up. He is going to be dead too.


Chapter Twenty

     Gracea is the Research Section of her Family Spaceship. And she is so occupied finding out how Villiam’s Personal Weapon could have been altered to notice someone else there. A laser ball has been fired at her head. She hears it, and responses to it. But she might be too late to stop it from killing her too.


Book Two

     What Villiam wants to do with the rest of his life is to be SpaceBomber. That’s what he’s learning to do right now. And he’s doing very good at it too. At least he is until the SpaceBomber he’s assigned to gets herself killed. Can Gracea solve another murder while he continues his learning?


Chapter Twenty-One

     Villiam has just tried to kill Gracea with his own Personal Weapon. It sure does look like that’s what he has tried to do. But he didn’t do that either. So, where was he when she was shot. That’s what The Law wants to know. Only they aren’t going to like what he tells them.


Chapter Twenty-Two

     Gracea is going to be okay. The laser ball didn’t hit her in the head after all. At the last second it hit her shoulders instead. Gracea is happy she’s going to be okay. But she’s not that she going to have to relax for the next two weeks.


Chapter Twenty-Three

     There is no way Villiam could have tried to kill Gracea. First, is because she’s Gracea. And he would never try to kill her. The second reason is that he was in training at the time she was shot. He didn’t even know about it until they told him. And the look on his face also indicated that he didn’t do it.


Chapter Twenty-Four

     Since it couldn’t have been Villiam because he was in training, that gave Gracea an idea on who it might be. Who wasn’t in training at that time she almost got killed. That’s what Gracea wants to know. After all, whoever it was might be the real killer. At least that’s what she’s thinking right now.


Chapter Twenty-Five

     Villiam is about to get into another fight. This time with the individual he thinks is the real killer of Ovven. A fight that could end up in getting one, or maybe both, killed too. Either way Villiam loses this one. He either ends up dead, or he’s found Guilty of Death. Only this time he did do it.


Chapter Twenty-Six

     There are four Trainers that weren’t in training at the time she got shot. And they all hated Ovven enough to kill him. So, one of them is probably the one who tried to kill her too. Now all she has to do is figure out which one done it before they try to do it again, and succeed in doing it.


Chapter Twenty-Seven

     This time it’s Villiam who has been hurt. He’s in the Health Room at the Pilot Fighter Training Center right now with the one he thought killed Ovven. She has also been hurt. But never one of them are dead. The fight between them got broken up before either one got themselves killed.


Chapter Twenty-Eight

     After questioning all four Trainer not in training at the time of her almost death, Gracea is convinced none of them tried to kill her too. So, they probably didn’t kill Ovven. If they didn’t do it, then who did. That’s what Gracea wants to know. The only problem is she doesn’t know how she’s going to do that.


Chapter Twenty-Nine

     Villiam has been released from the Health Room. And he has been allowed to return to his training. But so far, it’s not going too good. He knew that it was still going to be hard for him to do. Only he didn’t think it was going to be this bad. Everyone is afraid of him. And no one wants to train with him.


Chapter Thirty

     Gracea has just told everyone at the Pilot Fighter Training Center she knows who the real killer is. And that she has what she needs to clear Villiam of the death of Ovven. Which means she’s the next one to be killed. But that’s exactly why she done it. She wants the real killer to try to kill her again.


Chapter Thirty-One

     It’s not just the other Trainers who are afraid of him. So, are the Instructors. That means he needs to convince them too he’s not a threat to them. And there is only one way he can think of it do it. But he’s not sure how to do it. He also doesn’t know what he’s going to do if he can’t convince them.


Chapter Thirty-Two

     This isn’t the first time that Gracea has done something like this. She does it every time she can’t figure out who the killer is. No, she doesn’t know who the real killer is. But she’s about to. All she needs them to do is try to kill her again. Then she will know who the real killer is.


Chapter Thirty-Three

     After going to the Board of Instructors, the Instructors have been told they must train Villiam too. They were also told they need to inform the Trainers they also must train with Villiam. Whether they liked it or not. Villiam is happy with the results. But he doesn’t think they are going to do it.


Chapter Thirty-Four

     Gracea was getting desperate. She wasn’t getting anywhere on her part. So, she had to do something. And that was the only think that she could think of to do. Normally, she wouldn’t have done this so soon. But since Villiam faces death, she had to do it. After all, time is running out on Villiam.


Chapter Thirty-five

     Villiam is about to take his first flight test in an actual Pilot Fighter. It’s a simple test. But it still could be one that gets him killed. The real killer is still out there. And whoever it is has just done something to that Pilot Fighter. The result is that his Pilot Fighter is now out of his control.


Chapter Thirty-Six

     That’s right. Gracea has set herself up to be killed next by the real killer. Now all she needs to do is wait until they try to do it. Only this time she is waiting for them. And she is ready for them. It could be any time now, or it could take hours, days, etc. It’s not going to take long at all.


Chapter Thirty-Seven

     Once again, Villiam is in the Health Room. And he’s going to okay this time too. At least he will be if he relaxes for a few days. But he can’t do that. He is very close to catching up with the rest of the Trainers. If he’s confined to a sleeper for even a day, he’s not going to catch up until it’s too late.


Chapter Thirty-Eight

     Gracea know the real killer is watching her. She can’t explain how she know. But she does. What she doesn’t know is why this individual hasn’t tried to kill her yet. They should have done it by now. Maybe they figured out she wasn’t a threat after all. She sure hopes she’s wrong about that.


Chapter Thirty-Nine

     Maybe Villiam isn’t ready to fly a Pilot Fighter yet. But that doesn’t mean he can’t continue his other training. And that’s what he wants to do. He’s already behind the others. If he can’t return to training now, he might as well give up on ever being a SpaceAce. Maybe that’s what they want him to do.


Chapter Forty

     The real killer of Ovven is about to kill again. Only this time they are aimed at Gracea. A single laser ball is fired at her head. And after it hits her it sure does look like she’s dead too. But the big question is, did they kill her or are they about to be displayed as the real killer.


Conclusion

     Villiam doesn’t want to be a SpaceAce anymore. After what really happened to Ovven and what nearly happened to Gracea he just wants to leave. It was a big shock to them who the real killer was. And he just wants to forget about it and move on. Only he’s never going to forget this one, never.




© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922353-October-18th-2017---Outline-Revision-2