*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922419
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Supernatural · #2138250
Life is not a fairytale. It's like a nightmare & for immortals it can be fucking endless.
#922419 added October 19, 2017 at 7:13pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter Thirteen – Hot Thoughts
I’ve been standing here for the last forty-five minutes going over the log again and again making sure all the equipment has been arrived for the Wallace Science Lab, in advance of the team’s arrival later today. I catch Riese out of the corner of my eye walking up from the training grounds.

“I thought you would have completed this by now” he says.

“Yeah. I’ve been a little distracted today,” I say, trying to make light of the situation.

“Does this distraction have a name?” Riese asks, knowing only a woman could make me lose my concentration when it comes to a job.

“That’s the problem, Riese. I didn’t get her name, I had to leave before we got that far. But what I can tell you is she is unforgettable. I only spent less than an hour with her and to be honest man, I’ve never had a woman make me feel like she does.” I tell him.

“Damn. That must have been a good piece of ass,” he says.

“Man. Don’t talk about her like that,” I yell at him.

“Woah. Cowboy. I didn’t mean anything by that. Just calm down. Shit” he says.

“Sorry, Riese. I don’t know why that pissed me off to hear you talk about her like that. I can tell you though, she isn’t just some random piece of ass. There’s just something about her that isn’t like any woman I’ve ever met. I was so drawn to her and now I can’t stop thinking about her. I mean besides the fact, I’m pretty sure she was a she-wolf and drop dead fucking gorgeous. The funny thing is we really didn’t do anything other than make-out. Which was interrupted by the freight company.”

“So, you were at the bar last night?” Riese asks.

“Yeah. But as soon as I walked in a say here and nothing else besides my dickhead of a brother. Speaking of which have you seen him?” I ask. “He should be helping with this.”

“Well you know how lazy your brother is and it doesn’t do us any good waiting on his ass. We need to make sure everything got here. You know as well as I do how important this assignment is. We made Fenris a promise, which I intend to keep no matter what. Why don’t you call it a day and see if you can find out who this mystery woman is? Who knows you might have found your mate from the sounds of it. In the meantime, I’ll get Winston to help me finish this up. Besides, I think he needs a break from sparing right now. Him and Wallace’s daughter Lady Raelynne got into it earlier and let me tell you that girl is a pistol and a half for sure. That is one she-wolf I never want to be on the wrong side of. I mean she was a pistol last night when all of us were drinking but damn…. If I wasn’t married or enjoy breathing I would so try to tap that ass.” Riese tells me. “She and Winston arm wrestled last night and she took him dooooown. Then Porter had them spare each other.”

“She beat him that bad?” I ask

“Almost” he replies. “But Porter told him before she came to spare that she was going to kick his ass seven-ways from Sunday if he pulled any of his Sunday school bullshit treatment on her. So, Porter tells Winston to punch her in the tit to throw her off. Guess Porter was trying to teach her a lesson or something.”

“You can’t be serious” I say as I watch Riese shake his head yes. “So, did he do it?” I ask.

“Oh, it gets better than that man. Winston started out acting all gentleman like to her. You know how he is. Anyway, they go after it a couple of minutes then the next thing she is sitting on top of his shoulders… you know like when couples play chicken, only she is straddling his shoulders with her crotch right in his face. She looks down at him batting her pretty eyelashes and tells him, I bet you never thought you’d have your face between my legs like that. He just grins and hits her in the tit and falls backwards so that now he is on the ground and she is practically sitting on his face.”

“So, what did she do?” I ask

“What could she do? She was nursing a wounded tit and then to add insult to injury, Winston holds her legs down and says something to the effect that she would know if he had his face between your legs, then he starts licking her thigh. We all just about shit our pants.”

I tell Riese “Damn. Winston has bigger balls than I do that’s for sure. There is no way in hell I would even think of touching Mr. Wallace’s daughter like that. Besides Fenris would kick my ass from the great-beyond. I know enough that is just one line you do not cross”

“No, shit. But seriously as soon as you see Fenris’ sister, you’ll think about licking her thighs yourself and forget all about your mystery lady. Now, I personally don’t think of her that way, ‘cause I love my Sophie. Just believe me when I tell you Lady Raelynne is the most beautiful creature the goddess has graced the earth with and with that, I better go get to the training grounds so I can grab Winston to finish this up for you, Sir.” Riese says as he takes the clipboard from me.

Before he leaves he tells me. “Oh, you should be back and geared up to spare by four pm. Mr. Wallace will be there so he can see what we’re all made of.”
© Copyright 2017 Lyrae Duff-Holmes (UN: lyrae31 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lyrae Duff-Holmes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922419