*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922421
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Supernatural · #2138250
Life is not a fairytale. It's like a nightmare & for immortals it can be fucking endless.
#922421 added October 19, 2017 at 7:16pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter Fifteen – Dirty Dirty
I run back towards the training grounds. I tried to push all thoughts of Griff out of my head. Since my father already knows Griff left me the bulk of his estate, I can only hope he doesn’t suspect the extent of our relationship. My father is open-minded as the head of a Sanctuary City but, his daughter being in love with a vampire, I am pretty sure that would not go over very well, even though we never fully mated or claimed each other. Of course, none of that really matters now with him being gone. Besides what is my father going to say when I tell him I’ve found my mate and he’s human? Then again, I’m sure mother has already spilled those beans.

I jump behind some bushes to shift to my human form and grab one of the cotton gowns stashed in a large plastic box. We have caches placed all over the pack-grounds that have cotton gowns for woman and basketball shorts for the men. This is so members can run their wolves and not worry about walking around nude afterwards. Of course, we are accustomed to nakedness since an early age. It’s just part of being a werewolf.

I find a gown and quickly throw it on. As I walk up the path, I notice a familiar scent. My heart begins to race and my palms get sweaty. It can’t be. How could he be here of all places? I can feel Birdy pacing back and forth and scratch at the edges of my mind. She smells him too. Oh, my goddess, he smells so good. I look around to see if I can see him standing among the throng of men surrounding my father. Some of them I recognize from last night and others I met earlier today. I see Winston and he winks at me.

My father is facing me and as soon as he sees me he holds out his hand and gestures for me come stand beside him. The man speaking with my father slowly turns and I instantly feel my knees go weak as my heart beat begins to hum in my ears. I feel Birdy rush forward as well. I blink a couple of times. Yes, it really is him. Here.

Our eyes instantly lock. He looks just as surprised to see me, as I him. I continue to walk to my father’s side, both of us not breaking our gaze. As soon as I am beside my father, he says, “Raelynne, I’d like you to meet Marshall Dillon Conri, Commander of the Hell Hounds.”

I let out a nervous laugh and look at Marshall. “Marshall Dillon like the T.V. show? You’ve got to be shitting me,” I snicker.

“I shit you not”, Marshall says with a devilish smile. Birdy whines and I mentally scold her, “Get over it. I don’t care if he is our mate. He left without even so much as a goodbye, fuck you very much or anything. I don’t care who he is, what he does. He will not be doing us.”

Apart of me can’t believe it really is him. Now I have a name to go with this perfectly sculpted tan body. Men don’t usually intimidate me nor leave me feeling weak-kneed, but this man completely undoes me. I shake my head to clear away those thoughts. I don’t want to fantasize about him, especially in front of my father. I want to knock the shit out of him for leaving me without saying goodbye. I know for one thing, everything will be all business from here on. “Yeah right”, says my subconscious and Birdy both.

“Yes, father we’ve already met in passing however, I didn’t catch Mr. Conri’s name before as he had to leave suddenly.” I say as coldly as possible.

I turn my back to Marshall without shaking his hand. “So, what did you need me for?” I ask my father.

“Well Raelynne, I wanted you to meet the rest of the Hell Hounds because starting tomorrow, they will become part of our private security detail as well as help with some Sanctuary issues that have sprung up to as of late. As you know most of them are already supernatural and by the end of next month, all of them will be.

I turn and look at Marshall who is now standing across from me expressionless. Not taking my eyes off him I say, “Father you have always told me werewolves are born not made.” I notice Marshalls nostrils flare and him clinch his fists. Good, I got to him a little bit. I hear Birdy snicker.

“That may be true Raelynne but as you well know, between now and the Blood Moon in six months, there will be numerous visitors and suitors coming to visit, each of them hoping to claim and mate you” my father says.

I instantly blush as I look at Marshall and think of him mating me and marking me exactly where I now carry a bruise made by his full lips. Does he know about mates and the mate-pull? I wonder if he knew that is where the mating mark goes. I subconsciously grab my shoulder to make sure the gown is covering my shoulder. Damn it, why can’t I get him out of my head. He looks and smells so good. I feel myself flush further. I notice Marshall still hasn’t taken his eyes off me as well. I rock back and forth uncomfortably under his gaze, trying not to get lost in the ocean of his eyes.

My father gently grabs my arm and walks me away from the group. “I’m sorry dear. I didn’t mean to embarrass you in front of all these men. Would you like to stay and watch the men train or would you like to go on up to the house and get ready for tonight’s party?” he says.

“Father, I would prefer to stay and watch them train. I think it would be a good idea for me to see how they train maybe I can learn a thing or two. And father it’s okay. I’m almost twenty-eight years old, I think I have a pretty good idea what sex is,” I say looking straight into Marshall’s eyes and just loud enough so I am sure everyone hears me.

My father doesn’t comment and nods to Porter. Porter begins to divide the men up into teams of two and three, having them begin sparring. My father, Porter and I walk around the ring together making idle chit-chat. We all make suggestions to the men from time to time. After about an hour or so most of the men are hot, sweaty and have discarded their shirts.

I try not to be obvious, but I can’t help watching Marshall. My eyes are continuously drawn to wherever he is and there are several times I catch him looking at me as well. I notice how his muscles ripple when he moves. How defined and chiseled he is. How perfectly sculpted his body is. I want to run my fingers across his six-pack abs and trace follow the thin trail of black hair leading from just below his belly button to underneath his shorts.

Marshall has beautiful angle wings tattooed on his back. I mean most of the men have some sort of tattoo but the craftsmanship of Marshall’s wings is breathtaking. They almost look like they are moving as the muscles on his back ripple as he spars with another man.

Winston catches me watching Marshall every so often and doesn’t seem too happy about it. I wonder if Marshall said anything to him about our encounter. Surely, he wouldn’t.

Just then Porter has the teams switch up again. Now Marshall and Winston are paired against each other and they both look like they are wound-up. I bend over to show Riese a hand technique I had learned. Just then Marshall turns to see Winston looking down my gown. I see Marshall say something to Winston not loud enough for anyone to hear and then Marshall punches Winston square in the nose, knocking him to the ground. Marshall jumps on top of him swinging. They start rolling around in the dirt, punching each other.

My father abruptly yells, “Everyone Stop”. Everyone stands completely still with the exception of Marshall and Winston who are both punching each other over and over.

Porter looks at my father with a sly grin on his face. Quickly my father looks at Porter then turns to me and says in a hushed voice, “Raelynne this obviously has something to do with what happened earlier today, go break it up.”

“Oh, it will be my pleasure” I say grinning. I think to myself, I’m pretty sure this doesn’t have anything to do with Winston punching me but more him licking my thigh. I saw the look of jealousy in Marshall’s eyes, I just hope no-one else did. Marshall lost his right to being jealous when he walked out and left me last night.

I walk over to Marshall and Winston. I grab Marshall by the back of the neck and throw him off Winston. Marshall stands and turns around and throws a punch. He doesn’t know it’s me until I catch his hand mid-air and use the momentum to flip him over so he lands on his back. The look of both horror and shock on his face is priceless.

Without even thinking, I dive down on him, my knees straddling either side of waste. I lean down and I put my arm over his throat to choke him. I instantly feel as if a thousand volts of electricity are coursing through my body. I can smell his scent so strong and all I can think is how I wish it was me that made his body sweaty like this. Suddenly my body has a mind of its own and I move closer to his groin and softly groan. I feel his manhood rouse beneath me, neither of us taking our eyes off each other. I know he feels the electricity as well. I see it in his eyes. I feel his hands reach up to my hips. I know my eyes are starting to turn darker and swirl with lust.

I’m pulled back to reality when I hear Riese and Porter laughing. Porter says, “I wonder if Marshall will lick her thigh or punch her in the tit.”

Marshall raises his head and turns, quickly looking for Winston. Marshall has just bent his neck to me and doesn’t even realize it. I swiftly bend down and lick Marshall from the base of his throat all the way to his ear and growl so only he can hear me. “If my father knew all the dirty things you want to do to me he’d kill you. If you every touch me again. I’ll save him the trouble and do it myself.”

Next thing I hear is the sound a deep growl and snaring. Birdy has taken control of my body and force shifted, the transformation taking mere seconds. We are now standing over Marshall. I scream in my head for her to stop. She lets out a wolf laugh then licks his throat right where I just licked and growls in his ear. I feel him go completely limp beneath us and hear him whisper

“God you’re so beautiful, A chuisle mo chroí.”

My father yells at Marshall not to move. My father grabs Birdy by the scruff of the neck making her whimper. I hear my father yell for us to shift, but she doesn’t want to yield control to me. My father uses his Alpha voice telling us to shift. And there’s one thing a pack member can’t do is disobey an Alpha command.

Suddenly, I am sitting on top of Marshall completely naked. I look down at Marshall. He has his eyes closed and his hands up and out to his side as if he is afraid to touch me. I can hear his heart flutter and feel the jolts of electricity running from my core through both of us. Marshall briefly shudders as he opens his eyes and looks at me. I glance away looking at anything but Marshall, afraid I will once again forget where I am. Everyone has their eyes cast downwards with the exception of Strabo. I didn’t even realize he was here.

No one notices how Strabo is raping me with his eyes. I feel completely violated by the way he is looking at me. I glare at him and growl “Strabo, I suggest you put your eyes elsewhere unless you want me to do it for you.”

My father says nothing. He simply grabs me harder by the neck and pulls me off Marshall and growls in my ear, “Enough.” I scrunch my shoulder and blink a few times. I have never heard my father use that tone and I know he was speaking to me. In the meantime, Porter hands me a large towel, which I quickly wrap around myself.

My father still holding the back of my neck with one hand, reaches down to Marshall and helps him up. “My apologies for my daughter’s behavior” he says. “Raelynne and her wolf Birdy’s idea of retaliation for this morning’s events got out of hand and will be handled accordingly. Please everyone, let’s call it a day and we will see you at tonight’s get-together where you will meet some of the pack members, the rest will be arriving before the full moon night after tomorrow. We will resume training tomorrow at ten am.”

My father drags me away snarling at me and says “What the hell were you thinking Raelynne? Never mind, don’t answer. Obviously, you weren’t thinking. And since you can’t seem to control your wolf, the both of you will have to be taught a lesson.” My father lets out a deep sigh and says, “If you were a man, I would have a whip to you in front of the pack and chain you with silver to a pole outside, for a week; all because of that little display you just pulled. Fortunately for you, you’re a woman. However, this cannot go unpunished. For that reason, you will be injected with Wolf’s bane daily for a week. After that, we will have a conversation to make sure Birdy understands she can’t just run wild when she feels like it.”

“Daddy, Please no!” I beg. “Birdy and I understand what she did was wrong. It’s my fault. I haven’t let her out like I should these last few months. I was the one that caused the issue. Please let me go to the south cottage for a couple of weeks and work with her. I promise this will never happen again” I plead.

My father utters four words, “No. So don’t ask again. Then there’s the issue of that bruise on your shoulder Raelynne, where a mate’s mark goes. Do you mind explaining to me where that came from and is it something I need to worry about? Because with everything else that is going on right now we don’t need any complications like that.” My father looks at me with a disappointed look on his face.

Hot tears start to sting my eyes as I look around to see everyone but my father and Porter have left. I can’t believe my father is acting this way. He makes it sound like I’m a piece of property, some sort of object to be traded. My father hates the old ways, were a woman was nothing more than a means to gain power or status within a pack and then used for breeding purposes. He was the first Alpha in the world to allow woman to train as fighters and warriors. So why is he acting this way?

“Raelynne” my father growls. “I asked you a question.”

“No. I don’t want to explain it. All you need to know is I don’t have a mate anymore dad and you know why? Because he’s dead” I yell. “Yes, he’s gone so you don’t have to worry about anyone ruining my reputation. You should be so proud father. Your twenty-seven year old daughter still hasn’t been fucked. By all rights, I’m still a virgin and you know what, I haven’t fully mated with ANYONE because I have been waiting for my true-mate all these years. I begged Griff to make love to me more times than I can count. Griff did everything but that dad and I enjoyed every damn minute of it.” I instantly regret the words as they fly out of my mouth.

My father looks at me shocked and then slaps me across the face. I grab my cheek as tears roll-down my face.

Porter quickly stands between my father and I and says, “Kieran, I know it is not my place but you need to leave before you say or do anything else you will further regret.”

“You’re right it isn’t your place.” My father yells to Porter as he looks at me in disgust. I can tell he wants to say something to me but doesn’t. He just clenches his jaw and balls his hands into fists. He turns and walks towards the door, “Take her to her room after I leave and administer the Wolfs bane. She will no doubt fall asleep afterwards.”

Porter reaches out and folds me into his arms to comfort me. “Oh. Little Bird, I’m so sorry. Here let’s get you dressed and back to your room.”
© Copyright 2017 Lyrae Duff-Holmes (UN: lyrae31 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lyrae Duff-Holmes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922421