*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922777
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Mystery · #2134234
Scooby Doo meets the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew minus Scooby Doo. It's a ghost mystery.
#922777 added October 26, 2017 at 10:50pm
Restrictions: None
October 26th, 2017 - Protagonist Interview
Oct. 26: - Protagonist Interview ▼

You are a journalist. The story of your novel is complete. Interview your protagonist and ask the following questions:
(1) How is life for you now, compared to life prior to these events?
(2) How did the events of your story change you?


The Tween Detectives Interview

     Questions were coming from all around The Tween Detectives. The Tween Detectives was bouncing their heads back and forth in response to each question. “Where did all these journalist and reporters come from?” Jasper asked.

     “We only have a couple in Middletown, KS. There must be at least twenty other journalist and reporters here,” said Nora. “Why are there so many others here?“

     The Tween Detectives stood at the top of the steps in front of the police station main entrance. They continued to scan the group of journalist and reporters standing at the bottom of those steps. “It’s probably because of why the visitors were taken and who the phony ghost of Carl Everett turned out to be,” said Rebecca.

     “There are too many questions all at once,” said Brandon. “How are we going to answer all of them?”

     “One at a time,” responded Nora. “That’s how we do it.”

     The Tween Detectives continue to scan the crowd below as they continue firing one question after another at them. Most of them were coming at them at the same time. They tried to answer all of them. But it finally got to Jasper. He shouted, “Everyone needs to stop asking us so many questions. We will answer all of them. But you need to ask them one at a time.”

     After answering about two dozen questions Rebecca pointed at Vivian Morrison. “You're next, what do you want to ask us?”

     “How is life for you now, compared to life prior to these events?” Vivian asked.

     The Tween Detectives looked at each other. But it was Brandon who answered that question. “Our lives haven’t changed at all. We are still The Tween Detectives. And if a phony ghost or ghosts want to use our ghost or ghosts living here in Middletown, we will be here to stop whatever you are really trying to do here.”

     After another dozen or so questions, Vivian got pointed at again. Only that time it was Nora who did it. “Do you have another question for us?”

     “Yes, I do. How did the events of your story change you?

     “Once again, we weren’t changed by this phony ghost. We always knew that they were a phony ghost,” said Jasper. “All we had to do was figure out who they really were, and what they were really doing using Carl Everett like that. Which is what we did.”


Word Count = 402
© Copyright 2017 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922777