*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922812
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Mystery · #2134234
Scooby Doo meets the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew minus Scooby Doo. It's a ghost mystery.
#922812 added October 27, 2017 at 10:50pm
Restrictions: None
October 27th, 2017 - Market Details/Narrative Voice Synopsis
Oct. 27: - Oct. 27: - Market Definition and Narrative Voice Synopsis ▼

(1) Identify your story type from this list of story types or define it with your own nomenclature.
(2) Describe your target audience. Identify a demographic profile of your ideal reader (try using your character profile template!) Explain in detail what aspects of your novel will appeal to this particular audience and why. Please read this blog post to understand the importance of marketing, and why targeting "mass appeal" or "all readers" isn't good enough: "Building Your Brand"
(3) Write a synopsis of your novel using the same narrative voice you will use to tell the story.


(1) Identify your story type from this list of story types or define it with your own nomenclature.

The main genre, aka the story type, for this novel is Mystery. But it’s also a Suspense novel. Some will also call it a Children’s novel because it’s about tweens. But I don’t.

(2) Describe your target audience. Identify a demographic profile of your ideal reader (try using your character profile template!) Explain in detail what aspects of your novel will appeal to this particular audience and why. Please read this blog post to understand the importance of marketing, and why targeting "mass appeal" or "all readers" isn't good enough: "Building Your Brand"

True, tweens and younger will like this novel not only because it about tween but because I don’t write down to them. It will also appeal to Mystery lovers. Whether they be adults, teens, tweens, or children.

(3) Write a synopsis of your novel using the same narrative voice you will use to tell the story.

A phony ghost is using the ghost of Carl Everett to do whatever it is that they are doing at The Mansion on Top of the Mountain aka The Haunted Mansion. And it’s up to The Tween Detectives to figure out who this phony ghost is and what they are really doing there. Rebecca, Nora, Brandon, and Jasper know they are a phony ghost. Now all they need to do is prove it. It’s not going to be easy to do. But they can do it. If anyone can, The Tween Detectives can figure it out. They have done it numerous times before. And they can do it again.

What gets them involved in this mystery is the disappearances of seven visitors who disappeared while on a tour of The Haunted Mansion. And guess who is getting blamed for those missing visitors. It’s Carl Everett. The Tween Detectives know that it’s not Carl. So, it must be another phony ghost. That’s why The Tween Detectives are involved. They are going to find out who is the phony ghost is and what they are really doing there. And why only visitors have disappeared? That’s what The Tween Detectives want to know. The only problem is one of them might not live long enough to find the answer to it.




© Copyright 2017 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922812