*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923227-One-review-and-the-gym
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#923227 added November 3, 2017 at 8:40pm
Restrictions: None
One review and the gym.
I’m doing well. I did one long review and I made it to the gym. I also finished Patrick yesterday at the doc’s office. It was a very good ending. I read part of the jacket cover of the first Crusades trilogy by Stephen R. Lawhead. It sounds boring so I’m just going to read Byzantium again. I’ve red every book of Lawhead’s save for The Crusades.
Jim just called from Costco asking if my mom or I wanted anything. I just wanted croissants. lol.
I brushed by that girl Crystal on the way into the gym today. I heard her call that guy Jeff “babe.” The guy is in his forties but she is no older than I am-34. In fact she is probably younger than me. Maybe she’ll dump him. lol.
I am now #22 on the most credited reviewers list. Woo hoo!
Jim thinks I will not stay committed to my workout regimen of working out five days a week. I have been slacking but I am on top of my game now. Speaking of games; I haven’t played any in a while. I want to but I just am so caught up with WdC. lol. I need to get back to my story. It needs some TLC. I will look into posting my chapters on the Please Review forum. After Tobber confirmed the fact that nothing I have is worth stealing – not in a belligerent way but as matter-of-factly. I will still spend a few months editing myself. First I have to finish it and WdC, despite that it is a creative, healthy addiction, distracts me from getting to my story.
It was a little chilly outside on the walk to the gym. It looks like the normal weather is finally coming. Ricky was saying how he likes the cold climate because it’s when he can stay in and play video games. He also wants a PS4 in either Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Like me he wants it for one game – a title called Tales of Berea. I don’t know how to spell the “Berea” part. lol. The game I want to get is Dragon Ball Fighter Z. It is coming out in February of 2018.
Jim is off from Albertson’s today. I thought he worked today and was off tomorrow. That means he should work on Saturday and Sunday. Last week he worked 28 hours at Albertson’s.
Michael called me last night. We had a good talk about God and what is going on in the world specifically ISIS and the Vegas shooting. He spoke how Saudi Arabia finds ISIS. Then there is that November fourth thing of course. At the worst it will spark small, isolated violence if that.
Chad called me on his way home from work. I told I would call him back because I had to use the restroom. I called him back and he didn’t answer.
Gio and I are supposed to see Thor sometime. I will look for a morning matinée. I need to text him and see what’s up. I just texted him.
I’m going to look at show times. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923227-One-review-and-the-gym