*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924299-Our-Governments-Pale-Skinned-Amigos
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#924299 added November 24, 2017 at 5:26pm
Restrictions: None
Our Government's Pale Skinned Amigos.
I watched a tube video produced by Russian television which was a documentary and interviews with prominent soviets on the UFO Question.

They showed the following:

1. Pictures of UFO's taken by Russian Intelligence documenting their existence.

2. A discussion of WW2 and the Germans use of mediums, the occult and extra terrestrials to advance their surge to develop Axis high technology weapons systems. The bell shaped saucers, well known to those interested in UFO's received special treatment.

3. Next they got into the the German antarctic base at New Schaubstein. They showed prewar footage of expeditions, and wartime films of submarines taking personnel and equipment to the base during WW2.

4. The next part showed the Admiral Byrd expedition sent after the war to make sure the base was destroyed. To the dismay of the task force bell shaped saucers emerged from the waters ambushing the American Task Force, wreaking havoc, shooting down aircraft and sinking s destroyer. The fleet retreated in haste and disarray returning to report the unexpected resistance to their mission.

5. The Russians believe that our base at Little American was subsequently established primarily as a CIA listening post keeping track of the comings and goings of UFOs.

6. The Soviets believe that one of their Mars probes was destroyed in the vicinity of Phoebus by a long cylindrical craft captured in the last photographs sent back by the ill fated craft.

There was nothing new in the Documentary other than it reinforces knowledge that has been out there for years.

Anybody who thinks the Aliens are not real and UFOs are a figment is mistaken. The video showed the Russians take the Alien presence seriously.

Symposiums are often held that bring together top US military leaders to review the latest developments happening in the extraterrestrial Drama. Pictures off the Sun show huge alien vessels drawing plasmas off the Sun's surface. Pictures of the surface of the Moon and Mars show evidence of ongoing or past mining, industry, support facilities and disks that appear to be huge satellite dishes. The extraterrestrials often show hostility to human probes and are claims are made they were behind the shuttle disasters. They are frequently observed shooting at one another.


© Copyright 2017 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924299-Our-Governments-Pale-Skinned-Amigos