*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924605-Going-back-to-the-workforce
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2013411
Yay! I have my own Blog!
#924605 added December 2, 2017 at 5:20am
Restrictions: None
Going back to the workforce
Yea, this is what I'm busy with these past weeks. I'm trying to go back to the workforce. It has been, maybe, 17 years since I worked full time in a company.

Back then, although I didn't finish my college degree, I could easily get a job. I was young and I was good in numbers, so the employers could see the potential of a productive and essential employee.

However, my path had to change when I decided to give time for soul-searching, inner healing, and working for the church. Everything was provided like shelter, food, clothing, and medical assistance. I was able to focus on the work assigned to me. But these provisions were from generous people who voluntarily helped us so we could continue with our work.

I had a few part-time jobs though throughout the years of the focused mode in voluntary work. Somehow, it kept me in touch with the mainstream outside my missionary-like life.


© Copyright 2017 Beautiful Candy (UN: candylorenz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Beautiful Candy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924605-Going-back-to-the-workforce