*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924655-Mopping-and-the-gym-and-no-Pro-yet
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#924655 added November 29, 2017 at 6:19pm
Restrictions: None
Mopping and the gym and no Pro yet.
I did very well today. I got up at 4 am and I didn’t go back to sleep. I completed my two readings and then listened to some music. Soon afterwards, I hit the gym. I worked on my legs. Oh, and mopped the house too.
I checked out some Star Wars Battlefront 2 gameplay on YouTube. It is possible to play as most of the characters in whole franchise. I watched some Darth Maul footage. That is one of the few games I will buy. Chad said the game came out on the 22nd of this month. He said he may buy it because Darth Maul is playable. lol. I‘m a little of the same way. I love his double edged lightsaber. My mom checked in her email and my Pro has not even been shipped yet. When it does, I will check the tracking. I still am not sure how easy it will be to hook it up and get online and everything. I looked online for the PS support line – just in case. Jim is off from Albertson’s for the third day. That is odd.
My mom told me this Friday is both of our dental cleanings. I’ve been slacking on my brushing some. They look fine though. When I do brush I do a very thorough job. I’m not worried. My poor mom has about $6k worth of dental work that is needed. She will probably do a payment plan but I don’t know. Her mouth needs oral surgery. She wants to be sedated for the procedure. I have a decayed tooth that was supposed to be removed over two years ago. But the dentist has not said anything about it so I am surmising everything is okay.
Chad called me when I was at the gym when I did not have my phone on me. I called him back at about 11 am. He sent me a link of a clip of George Lopez being very ant-Trump. He kept saying f**k Trump, f**k Trump. But just because I watch the old George Lopez show, does not mean I like the guy himself or agree with his opinions. He is really, really left wing.
I left a text for Ricky asking for a ride to church but that was over an hour ago. He did not get back to me the last time I texted him. He said a while ago something is wrong with his phone. I guess he needs a new one. lol.
Jim should be home any minute. He probably worked out after his job at Caesars Palace.
I forgot what I was going to say. Hmmm. It will come back to me. I still need a few more anniversary reviews for my MB. Due to the time I may just do some quick ones. lol.
After service, the group will be going to Cane’s. I’ll probably just role with Jordan if he will just be going afterwards or, if I feel like it, I will just ask Ricky to take me home – if he gets back to me and gives me a ride. I would ask Jordan but he gets there super early to practice drums.
When I was on the phone with Chad, he was playing Injustice 2 I believe. He needed to beat 9 people to get in the top five percent of players. It is now 17 after. lol. I wonder if he did it. I’m not going to ask him though. He’ll want to talk forever. lol.
Well, that is it for now Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924655-Mopping-and-the-gym-and-no-Pro-yet