*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925152-No-rock-climbing
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#925152 added December 10, 2017 at 6:49pm
Restrictions: None
No rock climbing.
The first part of my day did not go as I planned. Ricky did not take me to the 9 am service. He wanted to sleep. Lol. So, I went to the 11 am service. Ricky and I were late getting there anyway. The sermon was good. It was out of Galatians 6 and it was about baring burdens – both our own and others. The sanctuary was all dressed in lights and trees and garlands as well as a mural on a foldable board. After worship ended, Ben asked if I wanted to go rick climbing. I declined his offer at first then I changed my mind afterwards. However, no one else wanted to go too so me scrapped it. I should have suggested just me and Ben go rock climbing. I talked to someone I kind of know. His name was Joseph and he is the main drummer for worship. I told him I got a PS4 Pro and I wanted Battlefront 2 and he said he really wants it but eh ash no PS4. He wants the PS4 just for that one game. It was kind of like me and DB F Z.
I was hoping Jim was working today so I could play but he is off. I did play some before church though. After this I will work on my 6th story for the Thrice Prompted. It will be short like I said yesterday.
Well, it looks like I’ll be going to Chad’s on the 14th or the 15th if I recall correctly. It will be cool to see him. I’m eager to play Battlefront 2. I do not want to play Jason at all – not my cup of tea whatsoever.
I want to leave for the gym no later than 9:30 am tomorrow. Jim should work tomorrow. He rarely gets two days off in a row. s
I did some sweeping out in the driveway and in the trash area. It looks nice.
My mom is making another soup. The soup she made yesterday was very good actually. It was a minestrone soup. Jim liked it. One of the reasons she made it was for Jim to eat it. He generally does not eat red meat.
So I still have no idea what we will be doing for Christmas. My bro and sister-in-law will be here in eight days. They will be staying at bed and breakfast place. They will most likely want to hang with my sister and her husband. I will probably go as well. I have not seen my nieces and nephew in a long while. One of them is a teenager already and that was news to me when I heard it some time ago.
Chad may be calling soon. He said he would yesterday. After I write I’ll call him. He is probably playing Star Wars. Lol. When I told him I bought UMvC3, he told me he wanted to test me. I have been trying to learn how to do a low ground hit so I can do a ground lift move that actually works. Lol.
Let’s see, what else? Me and Ricky got into a brief discussion about how being gay denotes being called flamboyant. He said it is wrong to use the word flamboyant to describe gays. I told him what he would call a male with a pink shirt with a my-little-pony on it. He called it perverse. To me that is worse than flamboyant. While I was paying for a cup of coffee, I asked Ricky what guy he was talking to. He was talking with a girl. He explained all of his friends outside of church are chicks and mostly from college.
Well, Chad is on the phone. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925152-No-rock-climbing