*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925421-A-conversation-with-Joel
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#925421 added December 16, 2017 at 8:55pm
Restrictions: None
A conversation with Joel.
There were still some things that needed revising for my 6th Thrice Prompted story. Specifically, there was a location problem where a character appeared to be in two places at once. Lol. I plan to go over it until there are no issues. I’m thinking it will take about two more proofreads to make spot all errors. I was working on my story for a little over an hour. It looks pretty good as of yet.
Chad will be working six days straight. He is not looking forward to that. Lol. He called me some time before work. We were discussing the new Star Wars movie. He downloaded it yesterday after I left his house. He said it sucked. Nevertheless, I looked up a number of reviews and the majority of them gave a general kudos to it. Somewhere along the conversation he said there was a gay scene. I told my bro and my mom this and it kind of ruined it for her. That is what I picked up from his rambling. But it ends up the gay scene was something that might have gone into it. Like I just said Chad rambles. Sometimes I have to tell him to stop rambling.
I made a mistake and got more soda. I should have gotten green tea. I was paying for it at the check stand and Jim, who works there, was like “More soda?!” I’ll be taking it back tomorrow. I should have picked up some pizzas for me and my mom.
Well it looks like I’ll be having shredded beef burritos and my mom is having a kind of Chicken calzone. it has cheese and bacon in it too.
Jar Jar Binks is turning to the dark side. Liam Neeson himself said so in a broadcast massage on an entertainment award show.
My Bro and sister in law got two new Netflix accounts for us at cost to them. Now my mom and I can watch Trollhunters. We tried using Kodi but it did not work very well. My mom is watching the new season now. She’ll re-watch them with me later. My bro and his wife are excited to visit here in Vegas. They’ll be here in for ten days. We’re all going to try to go to the new Star Wars.
I had a good conversation with my friend down the street. I scared him half to death when he opened the door to his house after I knocked lightly at his door. He did not hear me knock and came out to do something and I was right in front of him. Lol. One thing we spoke about was the chips that are put subcutaneously into dogs. We talked about how far technology has gone. Joel, my friend, is getting a porch camera that show on their IPhone. There are also floodlights too. We had a good conversation. I still want to do lunch with Joel some time. We mentioned God and the Bible. I asked him of he is pro LGBT. I told him what that meant and he said he does not judge people. Then I basically told him the Bible is the only Judge and that it is God’s judgement. I said I only want to point people to the Word and let God sent people straight. He said he just tries to be a good person and treat others how he wants to be treated. Then I quoted the verse that says “Love your neighbor as yourself” and “Love God with all your heart, strength and mind.” I paraphrased that last one.
Anyway I will stop here. Goodnight.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925421-A-conversation-with-Joel