*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925859-Great-is-Thy-Faithfulness---December-27
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2095740
My daily devotional insights... and reflections.
#925859 added May 28, 2018 at 9:58am
Restrictions: None
Great is Thy Faithfulness - December 27
Great is God, our Father's faithfulness toward His children. His steadfast love toward us never ceases; His mercies never come to an end, but they are new every morning. His love is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost. He is our rear-guard and a consuming fire that goes before us.

When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Lord raises a standard against him.

He has promised to never leave us or forsake us. When we feel that He is not near, we can remember His aforementioned promise. He always keeps His promises.

Though we may be faithless, He always remains faithful.

I was reading the book of Job yesterday. God allowed some things in the life of Job to perfect His faith---and so He does in our lives. He is the author and the perfecter of our faith.

He never said that we would not suffer in this life, but He promises to ALWAYS be with us to help us, guard us and to bring us through as we continue trusting Him. He said, My people will be a tried people. But when we are tried, we will come forth as pure gold.

I have truly found that my most intimate times with the Lord have been when I was going through intense suffering, trials, persecutions.

God is good all the time. He is the Lord, and He changes not.

© Copyright 2018 Maria Mize (UN: kimbro1958 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria Mize has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925859-Great-is-Thy-Faithfulness---December-27