*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926826-I-cant-be-haunted-I-dont-believe-in-Ghosts
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#926826 added January 10, 2018 at 2:27pm
Restrictions: None
I can't be haunted I don't believe in Ghosts
There comes a time when every life goes off-course. In this desperate moment, you must choose your direction. Will you fight to stay on path? Will others tell you who you are? Or will you label yourself? Will you be haunted by your choice?


Owl with signature
*Bird*

Haunted?*Ghost* No. I'm not haunted by choices. I have been angry sometimes that I was not properly educated to make choices. You cannot make choices if you are not taught about where different paths will lead you. And, why do other people always think they can live their lives in someone else's body?

In the USA. People are allowed a lot of freedom with choices but are not necessarily shown the paths where those choices will lead. Also, sometimes other people choose a path for you. Push you down it and you can't really ever get off. "Stop the Train, I want to get off!!!" *ExclaimB* All the people taking the same class come out with individual ideas, about what that information means to each person.

Another scene is people who think their choices are right but your choices are off kilter. So, they tell you to do things just the way they did them and your life would be better. Nope. It ain't necessarily so. Because, I strongly believe we are all individuals. Little kinks in our makeup cause us to live individual lives. Twice I can think of, other people's ideas about how I should live put me in the hospital. Oops! no three times but why bother to count.

I've looked at a lot of paths I could have taken but they always had a veiled ending. So, I'm better off knowing where I am than wondering where I could have been. Do I have a label? I never thought about that exactly, do I? DNA can't even keep us labeled.

Did you ever notice every group has leaders and go fors? Are you a part of the leaders or the go fors? If you refuse to be a go for, and they won't accept you as a leader what do you do? Did you ever see the commercial they used to run; where hundreds of people were walking in one direction and only one or two were walking a different direction?


The Law of Conservation of Energy


Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transformed from one form to another.

If you want to read a book about paths, read: The inexplicable Laws of Success by Verusha Singh. I've only read two chapters but it could have relevance to the questions you ask yourself to finish today's blog.

So I say one and one always make two: two pies, two dogs, two people, two ideas, two sunrises in different places, two pencils writing in different places, two...........

Keep Warm. Merit Badge in Accuracy
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on finishing your  [Link To Item #1945699]  for October 2017! *^*Bookopen*^*

~Minja

.






© Copyright 2018 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926826-I-cant-be-haunted-I-dont-believe-in-Ghosts