*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927254-Done-It-All-Been-Everywhere
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#927254 added January 17, 2018 at 11:05am
Restrictions: None
Done It All, Been Everywhere
Prompt: What do you think it means when someone says they have done it all and been everywhere?

If you are a traveling correspondent and travel everywhere in the world, then you probably would have been everywhere. Done it all? Does this mean flying planes, sky diving, climbed Mt. Everest, walked across the desert, sailed the seven seas, been a Princess, fought a war, almost killed or be a super hero? Who would have time to work and travel unless you had millions and all the time in the world.

We can only live one life unless we are reincarnated. There isn't enough time in the world to do everything and go everywhere. I would love to do a million things but I don't have the time or money. I don't want to wrestle snakes or alligators. I guess I will be just me and I have lived in several states, met famous people back in the 70's and be content to have my published books by Jane Austen's books on my shelf. I was a former Beauty Pageant Contestant, am happily married, a writer and was a Nurse. I get to go to Frankenmuth, Michigan to Bronners Christmas Store and Holland, Michigan to stay at my cousin's cottage by the lake and go back to town to talk to the famous artist I met. There are some places I still want to see and things I want to do but I may not get to them. I will be content to be who I am.

Darcy and Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice Movie 1995

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927254-Done-It-All-Been-Everywhere