*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928851-Love
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#928851 added February 13, 2018 at 2:30pm
Restrictions: None
Love
Prompt: Do you think people can change as to how they view love as years go by? And how do you think they perceive love and romance in different stages of their lives?

When you are first in love, you are all cow eyed and can't get enough of each other. You get married and go through health issues, money issues, family, children and I think love matures. You are out of the crush, honeymoon stage. Love can be fairy tale but love survives over times, issues and I was mad at my husband when we were first married. I went to his mother's grave to talk to her. She sent me home to my husband. I felt that she was with me, talked to me and sent me home. My husband's father, I loved but he was crabby at times and stern but a good man. My husband is understanding, loving and I am spoiled and my mother reminded me I have always been a Princess. I guess I don't just play one here. Ha! Ha!

Love. It matures and the more you go through, the more you realize what love really means. You love each other no matter what. The crush is over. It is the real thing. God helps gets married people together and helps them stay together. Your love is tested. Some couples live together and can walk out anytime. Being married, you have something to fight for and love isn't all fun and games. I call it mature love. You endure, your marriage survives and that is the great love people talk about!

Darcy and Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice Movie 1995

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928851-Love