*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928911-Valentines-Day-At-Pemberly
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#928911 added February 14, 2018 at 10:52am
Restrictions: None
Valentines Day At Pemberly
I ask myself how did Elizabeth and Darcy celebrate Valentines Day. Elizabeth made Darcy a valentine with red hearts and dried red roses. She gave the cooks the day off and she fixed a special turkey dinner and baked a chocolate cake. She put red roses on the bed for later plans. She wore a new red dress that was low cut {just for his eyes only} and the pretty red heart necklace that he had bought her one year. She brewed a special tea for them. She had also bought him a new gold pocket watch with a horse on it that she knew he would like.

Darcy enjoyed dinner with Elizabeth and he presented her with a ruby heart shaped ring and a necklace to match. He took her for a carriage ride and when they got home, he took her out to the barn. There was a new black horse that he had bought for her. Imagine Elizabeth's surprise! She was a female horse and she also had a baby!

I think this would be a great Valentines Day for our favorite Jane Austen couple!

Darcy and Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice Movie 1995
© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928911-Valentines-Day-At-Pemberly