*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929029-3-reviews-and-the-gym
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#929029 added February 16, 2018 at 7:26pm
Restrictions: None
3 reviews and the gym.
I’m quite happy. I made it to the gym yesterday and today. One of the ladies there gave me a fist bump of her own as I punched in. When I was on the elliptical, the guy next to me stunk like crazy. It was a sour, bitter smell. I eventually moved to a farther elliptical but soon the guy’s stench carried over to where I had moved. I worked on my back today. It was a little hard. I did the usual 45 minute cardio. On the way back home, I stopped by Trader Joe’s for some ice-cream. As soon as I did my readings, I hit the computer and listened to some music. Then I did three anniversary reviews. Next I will start my 9th Thrice Prompted story. I have some of it outlined but it is very brief as it stands. Again, I want to keep it under 3k words. A. E. Wilcox’s fantasy contest is long. It is a minimum of 2 words and the deadline is the 28th. I posted a message on the FSFS HUB saying I was in, now I’m not sure.
Chad was very rude with me last night. He kept telling me to buzz off and that he was busy. Then he called me a nerd in a very spiteful manner. He is like a bully sometimes. He keeps pressuring me to get my own TV. I told him that Wi-Fi in my room would cause lagging and that Jim would not be up for running an Ethernet cord to my room. Then he tells me to get my own internet. He is obtuse sometimes.
Chad really wants to play me in Battlefront 2. He works today and tomorrow. So, I asked him if he wanted to play on Sunday before I go to church. He basically said he would let me know. I told him to get back to me by Saturday night. Technically, I think God wants me to abstain from games until Wednesday, but two hours of game time would be fine I think.
I believe Jim is doing some investing. I heard him talking to a person who helped him with doing an online transaction. Jim mentioned the Dow and the NYSE so I’m pretty sure his is doing a bit of investing.
Speaking of money and games, I am thinking of giving Jim a proposal in which I would pay half the internet bill if he lets me run line to my room. I will talk to my mom first. Perhaps she will do some persuading. Lol. Then again, it may be a good Idea. That way I could read and write in the early morning and play in the evening. It is just a thought that may change.
It is a little colder today. I had to use my sweater. It should be warming up soon. I am not looking forward to summer though.
Chad has not been calling me like he usually does. It is like every four days at minimum. I kind of miss it. He still sends me links though. He recently ordered a statue of a Streetfighter character that costs over $300. I think he just throws money away. But to very man there is his hobby. My hobby is healthy however. Chad always calls me a nerd. I don’t care.
Well, that is it for me. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929029-3-reviews-and-the-gym