*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929362-Story-worked-on
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#929362 added February 23, 2018 at 5:53pm
Restrictions: None
Story worked on.
I got up at a decent hour at about 9:30 am. I did my readings and hit the PS4 for an hour and a half. Then I read two chapters which took an hour. I’m at the very end where the protagonist is says goodbye to all his friends and companions as they go their separate ways. He leaves Byzantium to return to Ireland to go back to be with his fellow monks. He is still bitter against God but he obviously will change. I’ll complete reading the book tomorrow.
My sister sent me a cloudy pic of Dallas. It looked pretty cold. It is still unusually cold here in Vegas. I want to go back to the gym. I like the way working out makes me feel. The cold also keeps me from buying stuff at the store. I guess that is kind of a good thing. Lol.
Tonight is the monthly Bible study. It starts at 6 pm. Ricky will pick me up at about 5:45 pm. I’m happy that it will most likely not last too late. I want to get up early tomorrow.
Chad sent me four links. Apparently, there was supposed to be a new X-Men cartoon called X-Men Danger Room Protocol. Unfortunately, it was canceled by Marvel. There was a video of the creator of the series expressing his dejection about getting sacked by Marvel. He was not bitter or angry just sad. Working for Marvel was this dude’s dream since childhood.
I got a reply from Chad’s PS friend. He said he was not adding anyone. He said Chad was stiffing him or something after putting Chad’s gameplay on YouTube. So I don’t get a new PS friend. Oh, well.
I wrote an hour’s worth of my TP story. It looks good so far. Unfortunately, it will not be reviewed. I will not submit it right when I finish it so I can get a qualifying MB. I just got an awardicon from Matt. I must wait at least fourteen days from the time I receive an MB or an awardicon for it to count.
I remembered what I dreamed last night. I and my brother were flying at the end. It began with both of us in this young adult group. It ended with us trying to fly and find a way home. Right before I woke up I was at Homer Simpson’s work at the power plant. It was weird. Lol.
I actually won one match on DBFZ. I was having fun. I got disconnected once. I was still the only one in the lobby. It was probably partially due to how early I played.
Jim is off his second job today. Good for him. He is at the gym now. On his off days he gets home at about 3 pm. My mom is watching Once Upon a Time. That is what she has been watching lately. She is also looking at the instructions to the metal runner for the truck. AJ will be putting it on. He is a friend of hers and works with automotive stuff.
Reading after games is becoming a habit. I have been reading for about an hour. I plan to add another thirty minutes to that amount of time.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929362-Story-worked-on