*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929526-Gotta-order-my-next-book-to-read
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#929526 added February 26, 2018 at 9:48pm
Restrictions: None
Gotta order my next book to read.
I just spent about an hour and a half writing my 9th story. I am in the middle of it and I have roughly 1,700 words. I want to avoid going over 2,400 words so I am trying to move the story along as smoothly as possible. I don’t want it to seem rushed. I have been pantsing a little away from my outline. For the most part I am following it though. Like I said in a previous entry, it is in third person; just like the book I just finished reading. I still have to order Pilgrim’s Progress. It is only two-hundred words long and I will have to get the revised modern version. The original one was written in the 1800’s. It will help me with my walk with the Lord. It will also help me to put Christian themes in my fantasy works. There are a few continuations to the first book. Eventually, I will get the first Mistborn book and see how that sits.
I hit the PS4 for a little under two hours. I lost by just hair each match. I’m trying to use the regular jump cancel combo that works with all the saiyins. I saw another PS friend applying DB Fighter Z. I want to ask him to fight me via invite. I had to go on YouTube to figure that out. I still need to find exactly how to do it though. I hope my PS friend is not too good for me. Lol. I am a decent fighter though. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to play tomorrow. It depends of Jim works in the morning. Lol.
My mom just ordered two pizzas from Papa Johns. We used one of the special offers they had. It took a while because the site was acting all weird. Our rewards were not working. The pizza will be here in about 30 minutes. Unfortunately, my pizza could not be papa sized. I am very hungry.
My sister Sarah sent me some pics and some texts. She was in Minnesota where there was snow. She sent me a pic of three real sized replicas of jets on support bars. She said there were icicles when she was previously there.
Yesterday Chad sent me two links: one of the Ugandan knuckles vs. Donkey Kong and the other Ugandan Knuckles vs. Link. They were so funny! Basically there were a bunch of Ugandan Knuckles saying “Dea wea, dea wea, dea wea over and over again. They did tongue clicking too. Both vids ended with the Knuckles roasting the Link and the Donkey Kong separately on a spit over a fire. I was cracking up.
Chad is busy with moving stuff to him and his bro’s new house. I’d call him bit I don’t want to stall him. last night I called him and immediately got his voicemail. I wanted to tell him I was watching Regular Show. It was a funny episode. After that my mom and I watched more TrollHunters.
I need to get back to reviewing. I’ve already gotten my Anniversary MB but still, I need to do more. Tomorrow I will renew my upgraded membership.
Well, the pizza is here so I will bid thee ado. Until tomorrow.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929526-Gotta-order-my-next-book-to-read