*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929994-Spring-List--Liar-Liar
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1197218
Reflections and ruminations from a modern day Alice - Life is Wonderland
#929994 added March 5, 2018 at 9:51am
Restrictions: None
Spring List & Liar Liar
"Blogging Circle of Friends "
DAY 1936: March 5, 2018
Prompt: List 10 awesome things about spring.


I will try to honor the prompt with a list about Spring even though it is proving to be an elusive season in my part of the world. This morning I drove to work in snow showers and there is another storm on the horizon for later this week as well.

10 Awesome Things about Spring

1. No more driving in the snow.
2. Easter - that pastel-colored holiday that brings us sun-dappled egg hunts and baskets brimming with treats!
3. Buds on the trees
4. Sounds of song birds returning from the South.
5. Warmer afternoons lounging in sun patches
6. Green grass
7. The tips of daffodils breaking through the winter-stained ground.
8. Daylight Savings and the return of longer days
9. Farmer's markets starting to open
10. Retiring the winter coats, hats and gloves


"Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise"
DAY 1539 Prompt -- March 5, 2018
Prompt: Is there any way to spot a liar? Do you have a special trick for it or what makes you suspicious that someone is lying?


There are quite possibly many ways to spot a liar and I know exactly none of them. Truth is, I have proven myself to be blindly trusting of people in the past and it has made me question my ability to know when I am being lied to. There are some people that I have come to understand, who's default setting under pressure, it is lie. That knowledge has only come after being the recipient of those lies, several times over. I wish I could tell more readily when someone is lying to me, more than that, I wish people would instinctively just tell the truth more often.

© Copyright 2018 MD Maurice (UN: maurice1054 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MD Maurice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929994-Spring-List--Liar-Liar