*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930728
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Dark · #2152349
A teenage girl learns that monsters are real and they do go bump in the night.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#930728 added April 1, 2018 at 8:32pm
Restrictions: None
One
I took another shot and looked around at the party that I had been dragged to. Speaking of...I glanced around, having lost sight of the person who brought me here, my twin sister, Evelyn. "s***," I dragged my hand down my face and looked over as a guy leaned against the wall, staring at me. "Creepy."

"Kathy!" It's this moment my sister picks to drape herself over me; she's drunk, I can smell the alcohol on her breath. Her naturally pale face is ruddy from the alcohol, and she reeks of hormones.

"Evie," I say, using her nickname. "You're drunk." I cross my arms over my black tank top, the lacy edge tickling my skin.

"Stop being a loser," Evelyn slurred, draping herself over me more. "It's a party for a reason!"

"Evelyn!" I snapped, "quit forcing me to enjoy the party!"

She pouted more, her dress*(1) dipping lower as she slouched. I gritted my teeth, resisting the urge to fix it myself. "Why are you being so mean?"

"Evelyn, you should show the goods," I told her, biting the urge to yell at her like the five year old she was acting like.










*(1): https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=237382756
© Copyright 2018 Miranda Garcia (UN: mgarcia1342 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Miranda Garcia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930728