*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931158-Two-hours-of-writing-and-some-napping
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#931158 added March 21, 2018 at 8:01pm
Restrictions: None
Two hours of writing and some napping.
I wrote for two hours again! Soon my reading and writing times will incrementally increase. I did not edit my novel though. I did get up very late at like 11 am. I did my readings and hit the PS4 for an hour. I am still getting over my sickness. I still think it won’t hurt to stay home just in case. The group is going to Kneaders afterwards. I don’t care for that place. They mainly have soups and the sandwiches they do have are expensive.
My mom is at a doc’s appointment. She needs med refills. The color and shape of my anxiety med has turned to a round green pill. My other meds have had that happen to them before. I am hungry. I’ll finish off the pizza for dinner. I hate being stuck in the house because of the cold. There are things I want to get at the store like juice and chips. Jim went to Costco and got some things. He picked up croissants. Yummy. He also got some small pizzas for my mom and him. I feel tired. I think I’ll take a nap. I do feel some fatigue still.
My mom had me wrote down whenever I feel heart pain and to describe it.
Jim is watching basketball. I hate sports - so boring. Chad and Michael do not like sports either. Michael still is thinking of going to boot camp. If that happens there will be no one to take care of his disabled mom.
Well I’m going to lay down. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931158-Two-hours-of-writing-and-some-napping