*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931189-Writing-Deliciously
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#931189 added March 22, 2018 at 10:30am
Restrictions: None
Writing Deliciously
Prompt: "There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they will take you." Beatrix Potter What are your thoughts about this quote?

I was reading my book "Princess Of Scruples" I wrote and I thought, I REALLY WROTE THIS! I hadn't read it in along time. Starting the first words mean so much and you just go with it. I change my mind of how I want the story to end. You are creating something and you want it to be perfect. I know I do. You write the first words. You are writing a story and you try not to get writer's block and you keep writing. The first words draw a reader in and you want to tell the best story ever. Choosing good characters is a plus and you think of lives and thoughts for them, events and before you know it, you have written a beautiful story. This is how I feel when I write. It can be quite delicious.

** Image ID #2142449 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931189-Writing-Deliciously