*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931406-Moderately-productive
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#931406 added March 24, 2018 at 7:18pm
Restrictions: None
Moderately productive.
Today has been moderately productive. It was 9:30 am and the thought of bringing a package jolted me out of bed. I was happy to see it was not on the counter where Jim left it. He took it himself. The package was the Rveal box and the remote. Jim will have to sue the smart TV for the next day or two.
My mom had me watch a show called Travelers. The basic premise is how people from the future have their consciousness inhabit the minds of people from the past which is the present. Everything has been carried out through computer technology. Hence there has to be an internet for the future people to take the minds of these people. The future people can only go into the minds of people right when they are deceased. It was interesting. I would still prefer Trollhunter reruns. Lol. I may watch some more Travelers with my mom tonight.
It is cold and windy today. I want to go to the store but Jim and my mom would not let me. Lol. Ricky should be going to church at paradise tomorrow so I’ll call Dan. I want that cup of coffee at Funny’s anyway when he takes me home.
So I’m getting better at DBFZ. I’m trying to do the jump cancel combo. I just can’t get the first jump out. I think the trick is just tapping up/forward.
Oh, and as I wanted to state at the start, I read for an hour, wrote for an hour, and edited for an hour. (= It is becoming a habit. I’ve proof read my whole book once as of today. I’m about one-third through Pilgrim’s Progress, although I did not read the author’s apology at the beginning. Christian has met some more evil people along the way to the Celestial Gate. I forgot some of them.
Spring is coming late this year. It is way too cold now. I don’t mind the weather. I am looking forward to summer school break. Dan will be able take me to church. Hopefully it is his last semester.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931406-Moderately-productive