*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931575-Stormy-Daniels-Porn-Politicts
Rated: ASR · Book · Erotica · #2146734
Learning Coping Skills in 2018...
#931575 added March 29, 2018 at 9:31am
Restrictions: None
Stormy Daniels Porn Politicts?



"Look at that couch. It's so comfy." Muzzy munches his Cheetos ..
"Really? What about Melania, naked on the couch?" Stormy Daniels takes some Cheetos.
Muzzy shrugs, "I've seen so many pin ups. Betty Page will always be my pin up."
Stormy chuckles, "I've got a surprise." Melania Trump walks in a green nylon cat suit and heels.
Muzzy jumps to his feet and rubs off the Cheetos from his hands.

"Misses Trump." Muzzy offers his hand to shake.

"Not for long." Melania answers with a pout and walks over to Stormy Daniels.
Melania kisses Stormy and the two lie down on Muzzy's couch intertwined in love.
Muzzy calls to his girl friend Nicky Henny, "Get this."
Nicky quickly gets her cell phone and records the momentous moment.. .
"Jesus. This is making me so horny." Nicky whispers.

"Should I ask them why their having sex on my couch?" Muzzy whispers back.
Melania looks directly at Muzzy, "To piss off my lousy husband."
"He'll probably enjoy the video." Nicky smiles.
"Yes. He's a perv." Stormy replies and grabs Melania's pussy.
Muzzy munches on his Cheetos, "May I offer my Pogo stick?"

"Hey! That's my Pogo stick." Nicky grabs the Cheetos and Muzzy's Pogo stick.


Reflections~ "The love of a Christian wife is silent. Her chiefest delight is
her devout love of God." Saint Pachomius, Abbot of Egypt fourth century.


(4)(4)
=V=
© Copyright 2018 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931575-Stormy-Daniels-Porn-Politicts