*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931606-Reading-and-editing
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#931606 added March 27, 2018 at 9:33pm
Restrictions: None
Reading and editing...
It has been another day of reading and editing – an hour for each. Soon I will increase the duration period for each. I’m about halfway through Pilgrim’s Progress. It’s a little hard to retain. It’s very deep - entertaining nonetheless. Soon Christian and Hopeful will reach the Celestial City. That will be cool to see. The book includes the second part.
I hit the PS4 for two hours. I’m getting better and better. I’m still trying to get down the jump cancel combo down. Only eight more days until Game Day, when I can play my heart out. Lol.
Hopefully Jim and my mom will let me go to church tomorrow. I feel okay. Two nights ago I coughed so hard I threw up. Fortunately, only two small drops got on the bed. I was able to hold most of it in my mouth I got to the toilet. It was nasty. In the toilet I saw the red tint of the cranberry juice I had drank earlier.
My sister is texting me now. She’s in Nebraska. It’s below 50 degrees. I told her it was really windy here last night. She heard it was somehow. Jim has not come home yet. He must have worked a later eight hour shift.
Chad sent me seven links last night. I looked at one that was concerning the PS servers going down. Luckily, It did not affect me at all.
My story looks good so far. I just have it keep it up.
My mom has been watching Dragons. It is funny. The last thing I heard her watch was Farscape – a sci-fi show. Lol.
I need a new ID. I myself can’t pick up my meds without one. The card I have now is expired. To get a new Nevada ID I have to go to the DMV. Uhg. I might be able to make an appointment as I recall. I’m also going to get a passport just in case I decide to go on a short term mission trip to Mexico.
April 1st is Easter and April Fool’s Day. I think I heard Chad say he was going to do a prank. I’m not going to do anything. “I do plan to get as much candy I can after the 1st whet the candy is on sale. I’m craving those Cadbury eggs. Chad will most likely do the same thing.
I need to enter a contest on WdC. It’s been a while. I am hoping A.E. Wilcox will hold another round of her contest. Only one person entered last round. The minimum word count is 2k and the limit is 6k.
I’ve got to start on my 11th TP story.
Well that is it for now. Goodnight.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931606-Reading-and-editing