*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932454-DMV-Quick-visit-
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#932454 added April 9, 2018 at 9:11pm
Restrictions: None
DMV. Quick visit. (=
I just did a Cramp entry about 500 words long. The prompt was about writing a letter about the weather to someone. I wanted to do something really abnormal and I recalled how it had rained fish at someplace. I googled it and I found it had not even rained fish before but even frogs that had in Serbia. The phenomenon occurs when waterspouts picks up fish from the sea and releases them inland. I chose Florida because it almost surrounded by seacoast. I hope I win.
I am heating up some precooked sliced roast beef in the oven. It’s really good even cold. My mom got it for me when we went to TJ’s after the DMV.
The time spent at the DMV was short. We got there about ten fifteen minutes early. And my number was called right at 12 pm which was my appointment time. We were at desk 25 and we finished there quickly. I was given a temporary ID sheet until my Real Nevada ID comes in the mail. My picture was taken and that was that. I was a little anxious because I was afraid I would miss our number being called or that something else would go wrong. My heart was beating. Then I took some meds. That helped.
I told my mom I wanted a passport. But there are a lot of other documents and paperwork needed for that. My mom needs to get a real ID soon so I will get my passport at that time.
Jim went to work at about 12 pm. If he is working an eight hour shift he will be back late. He is off from Albertson’s for the next three days. That means he may be working Friday through Sunday.
My sis-in-law will be having her baby soon – I think within the week.
I canceled my Game Day. Looking at the screen made me anxious. I chose to forego any games today as well. I don’t need to play them every day. I have to stay close to Jesus. When I stray from him, I may get anxious. I still need to wait for my antipsychotic meds to kick in. They will help me with anxiety.
My oldest sister Sarah sent me a pic of a snowman flipping snow burgers. It looked amusing. I just got back to her. She sent it to me when my number was called and I just looked at my phone. She is busy most likely. She’ll gat back to me tomorrow maybe.
Let’s see, what else? My mom said she will look into getting paratransit services for me and her. That will be nice.
Jim just got home and Merlin is barking.
Well, that is it for now Goodbye.



© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932454-DMV-Quick-visit-