*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932488-Changes-in-Perspective
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#932488 added April 10, 2018 at 8:48am
Restrictions: None
Changes in Perspective
Some mornings I wake up to find the deck reshuffled. What I saw the night before has a new look. The hand seems different with some some cards familiar and others of a different sort.

Returning to yesterday's blog, allow me to finish those thoughts.

Considering the "Atacama Cover Up Case," shows the lengths the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) will go to when evidence appears that conflicts with their cover story. First, they had to get Dr. Nolan to compromise his integrity. How they managed this is no surprise. The modus Operandi is the old carrot and stick approach. The doctor was told to cooperate or else. If he called the "Dog" a "Cat" he'd be rewarded with his dream job... if not he could kiss his career goodby. "Look Dr Nolan," he would have been told, "I know this is a hard thing for you to do but National Security is at stake.... you don't want to be responsible for creating a world wide panic. " Frankly, I have empathy for the guy.

The next step would have been to get a world renowned scientific peer review journal to bless his findings.... No problem there. All it takes is a threat to funding and bingo! Science loves its integrity but is ultimately persuaded by its fears. They could always claim that some junior editor allowed matters to slip through the crack.

Finally the press had to get on board and anyone who thinks the Fake News is not owned by the Deep State is deluded. Again, when you have a marker out you pay the piper when it gets called in. The whole bunch is on retainer... a non pulsing fact of life.

This was a major cover-up and no easy task to accomplish. Was it worth it? In the long term, probably not. I say "probably" because nobody really knows what the Aliens told our government in the aftermath of Roswell. I wasn't sitting there when the greatest revelation in history was issued to a quaking board of bureaucrats, scientists and military leaders. It must have been one hell of a prognostication because it's had our government in overdrive for the past seventy-five years.

Until we know, it's premature to damn those in the Deep State for keeping us all in the dark. It could be the same old greed that has plagued mankind since Thucidies first pointed it out, or it could be something far more sinister. Could it be that ET is not the sweet lovable muffet that Hollywood wants us to believe?

© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932488-Changes-in-Perspective