*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932693-Pretty-Convincing-Stuff
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#932693 added April 13, 2018 at 4:36pm
Restrictions: None
Pretty Convincing Stuff
In my blog yesterday I speculated on the report given by the EBEn ambassador being left behind in exchange for 12 Air Force personnel the EBEs took somewhere Off World. The purpose was to give a starting hypothesis for a dialog that established Extraterrestrials as a threat and set in motion the paranoia of secrecy and technological development that followed. It begins with some rather obvious statements of the direction such a conversation likely took.., to providing a starting point for the revelations EBEA is likely to have communicated. These warnings to MJ-12 put them into a high state of anxiety and frenetic energy. This is the situation the Deep State faced in 1947, at its inception, and suffered ever since.

MJ-12 was a Commission established by President Truman to investigate the Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) that were bought down in the deserts of New Mexico and Arizona. There was an extraterrestrial survivor, name EBE1 (Extraterrestrial Biological Entity 1). Using equipment from the downed UFO he contacted his superiors and an exchange was arranged. As noted above an Ambassador was exchanged for 12 Astronauts who were taken... God knows where. In the Book, Secret Journey to the Planet Serpo, by Len Kasten, which is more cover story than truth, a largely fictional account was leaked by a source named Anonymous. What is more significant than the CIA cover story portrayed in the book, is appendix 12, A Framework for Public Acclimation. This is billed as an MJ-12 Staff Document, titled A Framework, 30 July 1999. This addendum resonates as "The Real Deal" because it reads like a bureaucratic document and not a piece of science fiction. The document contains 12 Declarations that sumed up, in a fundamental sense, essentially what was known about extraterrestrials at the time.

Declaration 1: Intelligent life does exist on other planets and throughout the universe.

Declaration 2: Craft, not of human design or manufacture are operating in and around the land, sea and air of Earth.

Declaration 3: Intelligent beings, other than Homo Sapiens are conducting various missions on this planet. These beings have been coming here for tens of thousands of years.

Declaration 4: Alien beings may have human like bodies or nonhuman bodies (such as hybrid, insectoid, or reptilian.). Intelligent beings can be physical, nonphysical or inter-dimensional in nature.

Declaration 5: The variety of life in the universe is diverse, like the life on our own planed is diverse.

Declaration 6: Some alien beings have the ability, through advanced technology or other means to move forward or backwards at will through time and space.

Declaration 7: The spiritual evolution of an alien life form may be ahead of, equal to, or behind its level of technological development.

Declaration 8: The social orientation, motives and agenda's of these beings is very diverse, Some alien intelligences are more friendly to human beings than others.

Declaration 9: In many cases the "abduction phenomenon" is a real event. This activity is complex, coordinated and purposeful. It often occurs through many generations of the same family.

Declaration 10: Crossbreeding of humans with more than one alien species has occurred. Hybrid children and hybrid adults do exist. They have the characteristics of both the human and alien races.

Declaration 11: Although most alien contacts and sightings occurring on modern-day Earth have been shrouded in secrecy and mystery, the veil is slowly being lifted by the activities of civilians and specially assigned government personnel. The Public Acclimation to the reality of alien life is proceeding in a way designed not to shock or or disrupt society any more than necessary.

Declaration 12: A great amount of "UFO" and alien information is now in the public domain. Countless books, videos and internet websites are devoted to these subjects. Thousands of pages of U.S. government documents on unusual sightings and encounters have been made available.

Please note that the public is no closer to disclosure now, almost twenty years later, than it was in 1999.








© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932693-Pretty-Convincing-Stuff